Picked my ds3 up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked my ds3 up

Just a few piccies after picking my ds3 up....not as though they are any different to other peeps but i'm happy

Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Looks Great!!! Won't stay white for long though! Lol

Comment

Aye....i took it for a spin and it's pretty rammy already lol. Decided on white purely because it's a colour i've never had on my many cars up untill now
      Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Looks sweet.....have fun in it

Comment

nice car, at least the black wheels won't have to be constantly scrubbed like white ones :0)

Comment

Yup that's definately a bonus ...just got to get used to driving a diesel now, feels a bit strange after 20 years of petrol cars lol

Comment

Looks great... Does it come standard with the chrome front grill surround?Just ask cos I've got one on order.

Comment

Yes all the new models have the all chrome lining

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very nice !!

Have fun

Comment

Looks great, studly. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by yannickvanhex View Post
                        Yes all the new models have the all chrome lining
                        Is that the case for all models, or only the Black/White editions and the DSport?

Comment

I didn't know it came with the chrome bits until I picked it up. I ordered the white edition without actualy seeing it first

Comment

Working...
                          X