• Show
Clear All

Nice car but fail at hiding your plate

pic 1.... pic 5

Comment

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
      Nice car but fail at hiding your plate

pic 1.... pic 5
      Yeah I know I saw that, and was like oops epic fail. Oh well I suppose it shows how good the plates match the car (damn technology :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazysteve71 View Post
        Yeah I know I saw that, and was like oops epic fail. Oh well I suppose it shows how good the plates match the car (damn technology :-)
        haha Dont worry about it dude, its not as if we could put an aussie plate on our car over here xD

Quick question about the plates, are the colour indicative of what state/city your in?

Comment

Originally posted by SiM22 View Post
          haha Dont worry about it dude, its not as if we could put an aussie plate on our car over here xD

Quick question about the plates, are the colour indicative of what state/city your in?
          The standard rego plates are different colours and letter/number combination depending on which State you are in. The ones on my car are personalised plates that are only available in that format in Queensland.

Comment

V nice transport there Steve. I've settled for the slower, more sombre Dstyle in Thorium grey (but I have got a Citroen GS in yellow - completely different beast). Haven't seen many of any colour on the roads in the south of our state. Still undecided if I'll go for non-standard plates, yours look good. Do you ever visit www.aussiefrogs.com ? Cheers

Comment

Hey Bruce,

Mate I had never heard of that site but I might go for a look. Once I found this site I never bothered to look elsewhere as the people on here are very friendly and super cool.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Crazysteve71 View Post
                super cool.
                Yes... Yes I Am...

Comment

Crazysteve71. ,

Nice car...enjoy riding.

Comment

Working...
                  X