DS3 White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 White

Here is my white edition after giving it a wash. Never thought I would say this but love washing ma car now lol

Had the car for 2 weeks now and is honestly the best purchase I ever made. Such a great car to drive.

Funny when you’re driving along and you notice other drivers pointing at the car because it’s so rare to c a DS3 :cool:
    Attached Files

got the white edition myself love it to bits. i've never looked forward to driving anywhere so much lol
    get the full chrome kit and you'll turn even more heads. best few hundred pounds i spent
    Crisis wot Crisis

Comment

Welcome To The Club !

Comment

Welcome, welcome!

Don't forget to add your spec and colours to the "What you drive" and "what colour" threads!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome!Got a White also,luv it,ordered some chrome sides and flaps off John Nicol if you want any bits he is the man.I also put some chrome bulbs in the front indicators,quick job but makes a big difference IMO!

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. Defo interested in the side chrome panels once av got a bit more money (had to dig into savings to pay £1000 deposit)

Just a quick question may sound stupid lol but few guys in ma work where looking over the car ( cause there jelous lol) and where asking about main windscreen. There only seams to be the rubber sealant on the underside of the glass noting on the top side. Is this a design feature? Cause every other car like ma old c2 had the rubber right round glass.

I'll try put a pic up tomorrow incase no one gets what I mean lol

Comment

No Mate Its Not A Fault - Mines The Same...

Comment

The design of the front windows is to echo the rear glass section of the car, which helps to complete the 'floating roof' concept.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

enjoy the car dude

Comment

Thanks for the replys again. Did wonder If it had something to do with the roof design

Comment

I love mine too mate..
                      DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Loving mine too My first white car after many colour's over the years and i don't regret the decision one bit still getting used to driving a diesel though lol
                        Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

I've just bought one of these, picking it up on Wednesday. I'm pleased everyone seems to like it, that makes me even more excited about picking it up.
                          HDi 90 White edition

Comment

I got my white one a few days ago, love it

Don't know what people are doing to get looked at all the time, Ive been everywhere you can think of the last few days, beach, shopping, hospital, city centre, gym etc and no-one bats an eye lid lol

Comment

Originally posted by monkey View Post
                              Don't know what people are doing to get looked at all the time, Ive been everywhere you can think of the last few days, beach, shopping, hospital, city centre, gym etc and no-one bats an eye lid lol
                              Get Some Chrooooooooooome ! Shiny Shiny ! :L

Comment

Working...
                              X