Nice and clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and clean

Off to France for a week tomorrow, gave the wee bestie a quick clean for the trip.
    Looking forward to getting out of the 30mph zone which is all I have driven in since getting back to the UK late Wednesday.

Looks good, I like the wheels
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looking great SFG! ( Hope you didn`t bump up that kerb....since I`ve had my new Team Dynamics I `ve been avoiding them!)
      Last edited by JEZDS3; 12-02-2016, 14:44.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Looking good!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
          Looking great SFG! ( Hope you didn`t bump up that kerb....since I`ve had my new Team Dynamics I `ve been avoiding them!)
          Just in front of the car the kerb drops down, I reversed up that. I know what you mean about avoiding the them.

Comment

Still avoiding kerbs and still parking well away from other vehicles in car parks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Looks good, I like the wheels
              They go well with the body colour I think, they also don't show any dirt.
              The only downside to having bigger wheels is now and again ive bottomed the back out and heard them rub, yes its been when ive had some weight in the back but twice its happened at speed when gone over some undulating road. Might look at some stiffer springs for my next mod.

Comment

I`ve been using some Meguiars Hot Wheels cleaner on my black alloys and the results are night and day on these compared to borrowing my wife`s Auto Glym product IMO!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X