Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 Upgrade

Hi Guys,

Haven't posted for some time, been really busy and been a bit out of touch with the driving world plus i speak to a small DS3 group that met on a meet from here so i get my ds3 dose there i do plan on posting more.

Current DS3:

Spec: DS3 DStyle 90 Airdream

New DS3:

Spec: DS3 DSport Plus 115 Airdream

Hope to offer pictures shortly, gonna make it look a lot better than my black & white!

Rob
    Last edited by streettweeks; 17-02-2016, 11:42.
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

very nice, hope you enjoy. do you have any ideas of mods to do as yet?
    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Not planned it out yet, got a few ideas for it, cosmetic first it will be all black so im tempted to get the R racing in orange or grey and maybe colour the grills in the racing orange (not sure if its too chav though) we shall see, performance id fancy a performance exhaust and a remap by SPtuning, my K&N panel filter ill put straight in
      don't believe in putting a forced induction on it not worth it, standard airbox does just the job. And im toying with the idea of the 6 speed short shifter ... we will see on that too.

Id quite fancy the new rear lights as this missed it by 2 months but they are somewhat of an investment, and Xenon kit / LED bulbs ... maybe.

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
      E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Areet rob managed to change my rears look great swapped them with cash with a poster on here . Hope you have a bit more luck with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
          Areet rob managed to change my rears look great swapped them with cash with a poster on here . Hope you have a bit more luck with this one.
          Can't be any bloody worse kev so i hope so, from what i've heard i was unlucky with the 90. ill see if anyones offering rears at the right money. was it an easy install?

Comment

Straight swap

Comment

**Updated with pictures** Collection Friday!

Comment

Collected the car today, 3 days overdue .. because of my local shitroen garage, to notice just before driving off the forecourt that the car has an electrical fault, mirrors won't move and the auto lights stay on when you turn the engine off.
                this is off the back of having a very bad service, and recommending a friend nevertheless who walked out of the dealership because the salesman wasn't very nice.

Oh the joys.

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                  Not planned it out yet, got a few ideas for it, cosmetic first it will be all black so im tempted to get the R racing in orange or grey and maybe colour the grills in the racing orange (not sure if its too chav though) we shall see, performance id fancy a performance exhaust and a remap by SPtuning, my K&N panel filter ill put straight in
                  don't believe in putting a forced induction on it not worth it, standard airbox does just the job. And im toying with the idea of the 6 speed short shifter ... we will see on that too.

Id quite fancy the new rear lights as this missed it by 2 months but they are somewhat of an investment, and Xenon kit / LED bulbs ... maybe.
                  Agreed...I had a remap and fitted the K&N panel filter replacement myself,I`m very happy with the performance I achieve, mine is also the 115 e HDI engine.
                  LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                    Agreed...I had a remap and fitted the K&N panel filter replacement myself,I`m very happy with the performance I achieve, mine is also the 115 e HDI engine.
                    Did you get a SP remap ?

Comment

No, I went to a Quantum remapper in Caterham as it was closer to me than going to SP in Hinkley.Otherwise I would have gone to Jamie as his work comes highly recommended by DS3 owners.
                      Last edited by JEZDS3; 22-02-2016, 21:56.
                      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I presume the dealer checked the guide me home lights weren't activated on your DS3 streettweeks ? I have them on mine so that you get 30 secs or so of light when you get out, this is handy in car parks etc
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                          I presume the dealer checked the guide me home lights weren't activated on your DS3 streettweeks ? I have them on mine so that you get 30 secs or so of light when you get out, this is handy in car parks etc
                          Oh i didn't realise that, it never did that on my Dstyle plus i might have to eat some humble pie there but the headlights stay on for quite a bit after i didn't leave them long enough to check, its both the headlights and rear lights that stay on. Also just noticed today that there is condensation in the headlamps !!!
                          Shitroen are starting to get on my nerves! Got the dealer principal involved!

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
                            Collected the car today, 3 days overdue .. because of my local shitroen garage, to notice just before driving off the forecourt that the car has an electrical fault, mirrors won't move and the auto lights stay on when you turn the engine off.
                            When you say they don't move, do you mean they don't fold when locking or they can't be adjusted?
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Both front and rear lights stay on with the guide me home setting. I'm sure mine is set at 30 secs but they might work for longer if you check the settings

re condensation - have you checked that both rubber caps are fitted correctly ? You can easily spot them and check them with the bonnet open
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X