Waiting for sunset with the skate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for sunset with the skate.

Last evening in rural France, watched an amazing sunset.

Nice, I'll be across there soon, hope weather will be nice

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
      Nice, I'll be across there soon, hope weather will be nice
      Depends where you will be, I'm in Northern France at the mo so weather similar to Southern UK. Some snow, frosty mornings but generally sunny.

Comment

Great photos! The top B&W photo is particularly moody and it looks as if you have just driven across the field behind!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
          Great photos! The top B&W photo is particularly moody and it looks as if you have just driven across the field behind!
          I took loads using various settings, trying to catch the car, the setting sun and keeping it all together without burning my retina wasn't easy ha ha ha.

Its all narrow tracks around there so pretty much impossible to keep the car clean once off the duel carriageways. As long as I have clean windows I'm happy.

I'm looking forward to getting back home to the new house ive only ever slept in for three nights.

Comment

Looks good does that, very tranquil. I plan on taking more shots like this moving in to summer
            Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
            E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Plenty of horizon too,good for a dramatic sunset/car shot....really like the look of your car in those shots.

sigpic

Comment

Plenty of horizon too,good for a dramatic sunset/car shot....really like the look of your car in those shots.
                Its very undulating, a little like Salisbury plain in that respect. I found this location when out running last year.

Comment

Yes,I can understand the Salisbury Plain comparison.....Le Touquet looks nicer than Tidworth!

sigpic

Comment

Le Touquet looks nicer than Tidworth!
                    Ha ha ha ha, anywhere is nicer than those places. Le Touquet is very nice, a little pretentious but its a tourist area with some lovely shops, bars and markets.

Comment

I also smile when Northern France has similar climate to ours....many people must think" Holiday time soon, off to St Tropez quick!"

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics SFG - Although you pixelated the rear plate, on the B/W side picture it's still quite readable...

Comment

Originally posted by TypeDS3 View Post
                          Nice pics SFG - Although you pixelated the rear plate, on the B/W side picture it's still quite readable...
                          The rear end features on another forum in a cropped photo. My car reg has been on here a number of times so it isnt blocked for that reason

Comment

Working...
                          X