Popped in the dealers today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popped in the dealers today

What did you think of them in the flesh?

I think they look great from what I have seen online! But not been to see one yet.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I went to see one a few weeks ago and one thing I noticed is that the DS badge is now embossed into the actual bodywork, can imagine that being a bit of a pain for anyone that wants to de-badge it.

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        What did you think of them in the flesh?

I think they look great from what I have seen online! But not been to see one yet.
        Yeah I do like them not that keen on the new wheels mpg goes up on the diesel I think, was talking to the young lad and he said the 1.2 isn't that good on the juice and on the test drive it did have a bit of poke but nah I like my tractor too much
        So unless I get the odder of the century on Friday Will be sticking with old faithful. Ps not sure of the ds3 badge on the boot didn't look right.
        Last edited by Hyperkev; 15-03-2016, 18:12.

Comment

I'm biased but I think the blue looks the best with the new nose.

I wonder if you can opt to buy without badges.
          [

Comment

Easier enough to remove, heat up with hair dryer to soften glue, then peel off carefully.

Comment

Except
              Originally posted by Ollie92 View Post
              I went to see one a few weeks ago and one thing I noticed is that the DS badge is now embossed into the actual bodywork, can imagine that being a bit of a pain for anyone that wants to de-badge it.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
              X