Nice!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Great drive,very scenic!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Alnwick looks a bit like one of the castles used for a Harry Potter film - as above, great photos !

The Craster Harbour one made me chuckle, it looked like you'd offloaded the family (down on the quay) to take a photo of just the car Not even sure if it was your family in the photo lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          Alnwick looks a bit like one of the castles used for a Harry Potter film - as above, great photos !

The Craster Harbour one made me chuckle, it looked like you'd offloaded the family (down on the quay) to take a photo of just the car Not even sure if it was your family in the photo lol
          yes Harry Potter was filmed at Alnwick castle and craster harbour has been in many series.(Vera)

Comment

Looks like a nice drive shame you didn't get good weather for it, was up that way last week and was lovely at Alnmouth when the fog cleared!

If you're up at Druridge the south end is a lot quieter, (round Cresswell). Notice Blyth didn't feature, for some reason lol.
            Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
            Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

My mother just lives 2 miles from alnmouth , used to go down there every weekend as a kid , yeah just couldn't bring myself to pop in blyth , wanted to keep my wheels on the car.

Comment

Working...
              X