Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibsy

Hi all
    New to the group. I have just bought my wife a 2013 ds3 in the glorious red. She only wanted one because of all the chrome and she promises me faithfully she will keep it gleaming. We pick it up sat 23rd April and I will post a pic. I have a question tho. The drivers seat release on the side of the seat, the one that the person in the back would use to release the seat forward is inop. I had to feel for the sales guy when he found out that the cost was £800 for the seat frame to replace. They could not carry on with the deal at this cost but I have had supaguard with the guarantee thrown in for instead. The seat still does all the same actions off the bottom lever but my question is obvious now, is it an easy fix, has anyone had this issue and does anyone know the answer. I also read the thread on the air freshener refills from halfords and went to see but can't find them ? Does anyone have a item code or a pic of what they look like.
    Many thanks in anticipation
    Bibsy and the polisher wife :lemon:

Some times my seat plays up but sorts itself out , air freshness v expensive do what we do and soak them in aftershave, perfume etc

Comment

Thanks. Always fancied an aramis air freshener
      Will see how the seat goes

Comment

Welcome to the club

I'd have made them fix it or gone somewhere else tbh.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. She loved the car. Only 20k on the clock.the seat not a big issue.they did offer a refund but the car was featured which hada good price drop already.just wanted to ask the question but not put us of the ds3.lovely car

Comment

Working...
          X