First pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First pic

Anybody recommend some good cleaning products???
    Attached Files

I have been pleased with Meguiars Wash and Wax products and some others in the Meguiars cannon too! I also borrowed my wife`s Autoglym stuff before I got serious!

Welcome! Your DS3 looks great.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Cheers bud, I'll give that a try! Just looking for little jobs here and there to do on it. Don't want to mod it too much

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Welcome Scotty. I don't think you need any help with cleaning - your DS3 looks nice and shiny to me. I used Auto Glym too like Jez and I was happy with it, until I tried Meguiars and that stuff is the business! Really good, but pricey, however you get what you pay for and if you are serious about getting the best finish, go for Meguiars.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Halfords often have special offers on the range of Meguiars products.....I tend to buy them that way.
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, recently painted my callipars and ordered meguiads along with number plate lights, keep an eye out for a new pic ��

Comment

Painted callipers add at least another 50bhp to your car! Look forward to seeing how they came out
                ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Callipers done, going for the red and black combo! Thoughts???

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3860.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	360641

Comment

I think I need a microscope to see that image!

Useful tip: you can link images from photobucket, flickr, or even facebook (given the right privacy settings) for large, high-res photos. Just copy the share link into your post
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...3480&source=48 Sorry mate no clue what I'm doing

Comment

I can see the red calipers....just. Have you got red alloygators on too Scotty?
                        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Facebook link not giving permission to view
                          I personally use flickr - so I can give good advice on that!
                          1. Create a flickr account @ www.flickr.com
                          2. Upload your photos (you can also edit them once uploaded)
                          3. Make sure the images are public
                          4. Press the "share" button on your photo and select "BBcode" in the sharing options
                          5. Choose the image size (large is good) and then copy the text it gives you
                          6. Paste the text straight into the DS3club reply box and you're done!
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

https://flic.kr/p/MgGT7v How about now lol???

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                              I can see the red calipers....just. Have you got red alloygators on too Scotty?
                              Yeah bud put them on the other day, hearing mixed reviews about them though!

Comment

Working...
                              X