8 months it toook! But its here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 months it toook! But its here!

Well I waited longer than anyone at the dealership ever has but at last, this week I took delivery of my beautiful DS3 Performance Black!

What a car! beautifully smooth and looks both mean and stunning!

What do you think guys?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161124_095454.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	368288
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161124_095418.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	368289

Other than the gold I really love this car. Wish they'd used a different colour to gold or at least made it more shiny.

Shame you have to break the engine in before having all the proper fun

Also, nice to see more southern members! Pretty lonely down here it seems

Edit: I also see you have the side graphics! I LOVE those, not seen anyone get them yet
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Looks great!

I wasn't sure of the gold when they first announced it but I think it looks pretty good.

Not seen one in person yet though so you'll have to make it to some meets
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks awesome The gold is really growing on me!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Yeah it looks really nice and I particularly like the alloys. I agree with Ben - those side decals are really sweet.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

That looks great! If they had new engines I would definitely have bought a new Performance Black now. But I've lost faith in them. Still, that's an awesome car!

Comment

Looking Good! Greetings from Alton,Hants.
              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Looks awesome. Careful of the matte finish paint on what you use. cleaning products can really damage it.
                    Have fun.

Comment

Oh and people say about the gold but trust me If you haven't seen it in person yet your in for a treat.

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments. been a while since i've been on due to an unbelievably hectic year. I love the gold as its not really bright and powerful but more subtle. the graphics really break up the matte side of the car.

I use the cleaning products from the chemical guys, wash and detailer. its expensive but looks great after the 3 or so hours it takes to clean properly!!

I did have an issue with the passenger seat rattling when empty so took it back to Richmonds in Portsmouth where I got it from to look at. I also had a very small section of the front bumper coming away by about 3-4mm when driven. they had the car for about 4 hours. When I got it back the seat was fixed, the bumper hadn't been touched,(dirt had no fingerprints or smudge marks on it) and they had disconnected my dashcam!!! I had also lost two segments of fuel from the gauge and had a scratched wheel!!!

Despite many complaints to them and promises of return phone calls I have heard nothing but "As a matter of course dashcams are disconnected when entering the workshop area due to personal images on workers computers" What a load of bollocks!

i will no longer be entertaining them as a dealership and will actively discourage anyone from using them. their driver who took the car round to the workshops was also needlessly pumping the accelerator and slagging the seats off to a mechanic saying that it was an anniversary edition "or something".

Anyway love the car and it always gets admiring looks as well as dropped jaws from people I drive past!!

Comment

I've also been to Richmond and was not impressed. I knew more about my car than they did, and when they did my thermostat recall check, it came out "all fine", only for it to die about a month later - and they said they couldn't do it on warranty as I'd already had the recall check done.

What I can recommend is the independent bodyshop they use, opposite them and behind the carwash.

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                            I've also been to Richmond and was not impressed. I knew more about my car than they did, and when they did my thermostat recall check, it came out "all fine", only for it to die about a month later - and they said they couldn't do it on warranty as I'd already had the recall check done.

What I can recommend is the independent bodyshop they use, opposite them and behind the carwash.

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences
                            Hey thanks for that. Did you contact Citroen about the thermostat??

Their sales team are great though. Really friendly and kept me up to date with phone calls even if there wasn't anything to say. I have also had a quote for the first annual service from Tates in Brighton, £380!! For oil and filter, and spark plugs! Can this be right?? surely its less than an hours job??

Anybody had their's done yet for this model?

Comment

The spark plugs are very expensive for the perf as they are iridium. Plus Citroen labour is about £108 an hour which is most of the cost.

Also, they gave me the option to contact Citroen, but said I'd have to pay for a check first, then I'd probably only get a 25% goodwill gesture. At their labour cost I wasn't going to risk getting nothing and paying nearly double what it cost at my local independent.
                              Join the Facebook Group!
                              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                              X