X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of new baby

been out today it's not that colour now [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Looking good mate the bumblebee! Be nice to see it in the flesh when we next meet up. Which by the way needs to be soon!
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Looks fantastic. Think that will be my next colour.
      DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
        Looking good mate the bumblebee! Be nice to see it in the flesh when we next meet up. Which by the way needs to be soon!
        A few more northerners around now might pay something up

Comment

That looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Nice pics and I'm liking the black and yellow more and more Very shiny!!
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Looks really good, always liked the yellow and black theme, also love those wheels with yellow center caps
              DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

That's really nice - I like it!
                --- A DS3 isn't just for Xmas ---

Comment

Looking great there! You can keep it clean inside with your Vax!
                  LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

A little update on muy 1.2 130 prestige, filled the tank up when I got it, bit of a shock when tank read 310 miles when my diesel said 510 , thought what have I done:mad:
                    So wasn't sure wether to run the new engine in steadily or not so just took my time really,, had a couple of bursts when needed and it really is surprising what a good engine it is .
                    As the days have gone on the millage was getting a lot better on the tank reading and has ended the week on 370 with still 108 in the tank, averaging 45mph which I'm quite happy with.
                    Put my winter wheels on it as soon as I got home, so probably only 30 miles on the originals. Seats are really comfortable, had some great comments about the color ,I did wash it last weekend and noticed a lot of bird poo stains from when it was sitting I guess, do is booked back in to Citroen got a machine buff, hopefully get that sorted.
                    Just need to get the mirror link to work properly , even the stereo is sounding great. One happy bubble bee.

Comment

A little update on my 1.2 130 prestige, filled the tank up when I got it, bit of a shock when tank read 310 miles when my diesel said 510 , thought what have I done:mad:
                      So wasn't sure wether to run the new engine in steadily or not so just took my time really,, had a couple of bursts when needed and it really is surprising what a good engine it is .
                      As the days have gone on the millage was getting a lot better on the tank reading and has ended the week on 370 with still 108 in the tank, averaging 45mph which I'm quite happy with.
                      Put my winter wheels on it as soon as I got home, so probably only 30 miles on the originals. Seats are really comfortable, had some great comments about the color ,I did wash it last weekend and noticed a lot of bird poo stains from when it was sitting I guess, do is booked back in to Citroen got a machine buff, hopefully get that sorted.
                      Just need to get the mirror link to work properly , even the stereo is sounding great. One happy bubble bee.

Comment

Sorry delete the first post

Comment

If I'm good, my range estimate is 472 miles on a full tank, and your engine should be more efficient than mine. That said, if I'm bad the range estimate is 360 miles. In reality probably lasts about 320 miles.
                          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                          Join the Facebook Group!
                          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Just its first tank Will keep an eye on it

Comment

Looks great! The mpg will depend on your normal journeys and driving style. I think Rick had the same engine but as he was only doing 2 mile journeys, he was getting the same mpg as his Civic Type R, lol.
                              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                              X