DS3 Performance Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Performance Line

So Saturday, I've ordered my Performance Line to replace my Dstyle Plus, I pick it up next month and I cannot wait to share pics of it

I am glad I will be returning my Dstyle Plus as it has given me nothing more than problems with the steering to which Citroen claims there is nothing wrong!

Best of luck with the new one
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thank you Looking forward to picking it up!

Comment

Exciting times. Can't wait to see the pics
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Which colour are you getting? They all look so smart.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I'm getting it all black and black alloys too. It has some kind of flag under the wing mirrors and spoiler. I will defo show it off

Comment

Glad you haven't been put off, with the old car, had one for a week courtesy car really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by kyarauk View Post
                I'm getting it all black and black alloys too. It has some kind of flag under the wing mirrors and spoiler. I will defo show it off
                Like this

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Here are the pictures of the new baby, picked it up on Friday.
                  I am overall happy, however feel that this is slightly slower than my Dstyle Plus, even thou it is meant to be a better spec?! Any ideas? Could it possibly just be the fact that I just need to break it in?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	360954
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	360955

Comment

What engine did you get? (HDi 100, Puretech 110, Puretech 130)

But yes, you should break the engine in gently as per the manual's guidance.

Looks nice!
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Looks really nice. Totally jealous, hope you have no problems with this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went for the BlueHDI 1.6 100 S&S. It looks nice as hell and I've had a few people stare at it as I drive past.

I wasn't so lucky yesterday thou where I parked at my friend's house, no where near a tree and a bird decided to christen it! Off to a wash tomorrow for sure.

I must admit, not read the manual, but from my previous experience know that you should keep below 3000rpm for the first 1k miles, is that right?

So far no issues with it and certainly the steering feels as it should, nothing like previous model, suspension is also smoother. Few things missing are the folding wing mirrors, automatic lights and automatic wipers, but I can live with that.. for now

Next move: Personalised Number plate

Comment

Here are the pictures of the new baby, picked it up on Friday.
                          I am overall happy, however feel that this is slightly slower than my Dstyle Plus, even thou it is meant to be a better spec?! Any ideas? Could it possibly just be the fact that I just need to break it in?
                          It won't be any faster, maybe a touch slower due to the Euro6 stuff on the car, spec wise Performance Line is DS trying to appeal to the male buyer who are put off by all the "girly specials".

Granted the spec is a little down compared to the old DStyle Plus model but with the PL DS3 it's all about the looks
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

It may as well be, but looking at the specs side by side, you would expect this one to be "better".
                            Whilst I miss my DStyle Plus' performance, I do not miss its issues..

I will have to bring it down to one of the meet ups.

Comment

I wasn't so lucky yesterday thou where I parked at my friend's house, no where near a tree and a bird decided to christen it! Off to a wash tomorrow for sure.
                              Oh no!!

Re Meets, where abouts are you?
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                              X