A quick wash.... Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick wash.... Not

Thought I'd give the bumble bee a quick wash, until the family pipped up, you might as well do ours pfft.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0094.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	368362Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.JPG
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	368363Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0092.JPG
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	368364

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Kev. How long did that take you to do? Did you spend more time on yours than theirs though? I always spend longer when cleaning and detailing my :ds3: than I do when washing my folks. My attention to detail would be wasted on their car anyway. That and the fact they drive an SUV, so it's a bloody big thing to do!!
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Oh yeah always take more time on mine,i did have to Hoover the wife's, as I used it for the tip run, did the inside of mine last week so was just a shampoo job as my lance broke last week had to order another one.

Comment

Looking good!

I'm waiting until we move until I wash mine, a good day will be around 6hrs spent cleaning it.

But where we are at the moment (3rd floor flat) it's such a pain to do without an outside tap/garage full of supplies/coffee closer etc etc So I've decided not to even do a half job until we have moved
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Yeah normally spend 5/6 hours on a good detail the neighbors must think I'm mad, will have to wait for better weather, got some snow today.

Comment

Oh the neighbours at my parents used to comment all the time about how long I was out there on a good day cleaning it!
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Agreed! A full detail takes me about 4-5 hours and my neighbours probs do think I'm mad too, especially the ones that have never ever cleaned their cars in the 3 years I've been living in my current house! Yes really!!! 3 years!!!!

Comment

Yeah I've just moved so they're in for a treat,I did witness their daughter washing her Ibiza with a sponge when I first moved in gulp.

Comment

Another cracking day came up nice did notice it will need a clay, quite a few tar spots.

Comment

Looks good Kev. Great minds - after weeks of terrible weather, my :ds3: was caked in cack, so I spent 3 hours on a full valet, wash, wax, tyre dressing, back to black on the vinyl and window shine and protection. My phone was on charge, so didn't get any pics. Will get some up tomorrow hopefully. The effort is worth it, looks awesome when clean and shining in the sun.

Comment

Was going to do mine today, but spent all day baking goodies for el madre for tomorrow. Definitely more enjoyable than cleaning (hate doing the car, why must mine be white..)
                      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Don't think it matters what color, it's a dirty time of year.

Comment

Working...
                        X