Newbies New DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies New DS3

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my new baby to the club. Been away from Citroen for almost 6 years since my Picasso was wrote off in a Tesco car park by a hit and run driver. Wanted a DS3 but had to wait for the colour combo I wanted for 8 weeks and went for a Corsa instead. I know you are screaming at me now.....WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! I was one of those things that I regret and know never to go back to Vauxhall (even though its soon to be owned by the French)
    Past Citroen cars I've had are 2 Xantia's which I loved but became very expensive to fix with the shared expansion tank for power steering, suspension and breaking. First was in burgundy then the next in Citroen racing green. Then next was a citroen Picasso (code name Jelly mold). Now I have the DS3 I always wanted.
    DS3 1.6 DSPORT BLUEHDI S/S in yellow and black.
    Attached Files

Welcome along! Love the new headlights you have on it too
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome to the club. Another bumblebee too. Becoming more and more popular and it's easy to see why. We all love the new Xenons too.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I too waited and it's made having my DS3 that much better. Welcome.
        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Welcome along,I must off been lucky only had to wait two weeks for my bumble bee.

Comment

Hi and Welcome

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1488794708918.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	360908 hi this is my modified ds3

Comment

I'm new too. Here's my beautiful Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5278.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	360909 Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	360911
                It is however, currently in the garage leaking coolant. Good job it's got warrantee, three times since last July its been in the garage. Still love it though!!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vic2242; 07-03-2017, 16:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic2242 View Post
                  I'm new too. Here's my beautiful [ATTACH=CONFIG]13901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]13903[/ATTACH]
                  It is however, currently in the garage leaking coolant. Good job it's got warrantee, three times since last July its been in the garage. Still love it though!!
                  Very nice! Love the colour choice, same as mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by W7KEC View Post
                    Wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my new baby to the club. Been away from Citroen for almost 6 years since my Picasso was wrote off in a Tesco car park by a hit and run driver. Wanted a DS3 but had to wait for the colour combo I wanted for 8 weeks and went for a Corsa instead. I know you are screaming at me now.....WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! I was one of those things that I regret and know never to go back to Vauxhall (even though its soon to be owned by the French)
                    Past Citroen cars I've had are 2 Xantia's which I loved but became very expensive to fix with the shared expansion tank for power steering, suspension and breaking. First was in burgundy then the next in Citroen racing green. Then next was a citroen Picasso (code name Jelly mold). Now I have the DS3 I always wanted.
                    DS3 1.6 DSPORT BLUEHDI S/S in yellow and black.
                    Written off in carpark - that must have been some smash!

Heyyyyyyyyyy, Corsa's aren't all that bad My first car was a Corsa - built like a tank and never skipped a beat!

Worth waiting for the DS3, as Ben said, you have the awesome lights!

Originally posted by dannysuperbam View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13899[/ATTACH] hi this is my modified ds3
                    I recognise this

Get it posted here!
                    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ot-of-your-DS3

I'm new too. Here's my beautiful [ATTACH=CONFIG]13901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]13903[/ATTACH]
                    Looks great And Welcome!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Just been quoted £220 for rear Discs & Pads - Non-genuine. Reckon its worth it?
                      The leaky coolant wasn't a big deal, thankfully!!

Comment

I love it, but some times I feel like it doesn't shine like the others I see on the road. Might have to put brighter stickers everywhere haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Berch View Post
                          Very nice! Love the colour choice, same as mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, but some times I feel like it doesn't shine like the others I see on the road. Might have to put brighter stickers everywhere haha.

Comment

Just been quoted £220 for rear Discs & Pads - Non-genuine. Reckon its worth it?
                            The leaky coolant wasn't a big deal, thankfully!!
                            Trying to dig out my invoice for my front discs and pads, can't find it for the life of me. That does sound a little high, especially as the rear discs and pads are smaller. I'm thinking mine were about £30 per pad and £60-70 per disc, but don't quote me on that.
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                              Trying to dig out my invoice for my front discs and pads, can't find it for the life of me. That does sound a little high, especially as the rear discs and pads are smaller. I'm thinking mine were about £30 per pad and £60-70 per disc, but don't quote me on that.
                              Thank you
                              I've managed to get some discount on it. The benefits of friends and family eh!
                              I had a look at buying the parts and doing it myself, however it was £150 just for the back Discs and pads. And for the sake of £70, might as well save myself a job!

Comment

Working...
                              X