Shiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiny

Few pictures of the toy looking shiny af :-)
    Attached Files

Looking very nice and shiny! Also quite like that roof and colour combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They always look good in blue. Very shiny and I like your stickering.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Gahhh I've really wanted to do that with my exhaust for ages but I'm saving up money
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Got the stickers off fleabay to see how they look before committing to a professional job and love em, one of the hardest things I've done though getting them on in the winter as cold weather meant no soapy water but turned out alright lol been trying out dodo juice supernatural hybrid and loving the results

Comment

I managed to do my sunstrip with soap water in about 7 degree weather! Just took hours and hours to dry out.
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                I managed to do my sunstrip with soap water in about 7 degree weather! Just took hours and hours to dry out.
                Lmao that's some dedication right there. I couldn't commit to the hours of drying yet it did take me a painstaking 2-3 hours without using soap to make sure there were no or very few bubbles lol

Comment

Ones own favorite songs is without a doubt astonishing. You have got various highly athletic animators. As i intend one the ideal in achieving success. self help book writer for hire

Comment

Working...
                  X