Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee To The Club

Hi everyone!

I've had my DS3 for About 14 months now but I've only just started doing things to it and I've only just joined the club so I thought I'd share some pics of her so far...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0587.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	368400

Name:	IMG_0539.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	368401

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	368402

Name:	IMG_0519.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	368403

Just a side note, you can see from the bottom picture i'm missing a fog light, this happened after an unfortunate incident involving a flatbed and an unsecured ladder, its booked in for the paintwork repair and fog light but that wont be until after the April meet which is a bit frustrating but never mind

Comment

Very nice and welcome along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DS3_DAN View Post
        Just a side note, you can see from the bottom picture i'm missing a fog light, this happened after an unfortunate incident involving a flatbed and an unsecured ladder, its booked in for the paintwork repair and fog light but that wont be until after the April meet which is a bit frustrating but never mind
        Turn it into a cold air intake
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Hi Dan. Welcome to the club. Your DS3 looks good. Flatbed and a ladder? Was it not secured properly and you happened to be the unfortunate one right behind it as it fell off? Hoping to make the British Car Museum meet myself. Might see you there
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the club
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome to the club
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome.
                "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Looking nice! Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the club.

Comment

With over 11 years of massage experience and over 10,000 massages performed, my skills and techniques are unmatched. My experience allows me to truly customize every massage session to meet the client’s specific need. Whether you just need to relax or need pain relief, my Massage therapy places near me sessions produce results. I have helped numerous clients who suffer from lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, TMJ, sciatica, and many other ailments. My reputation speaks for itself with over 490 5-Star Google Reviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X