My DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS3

Some pictures after a very quick wash today. She hasn't been cleaned in over 4 months because of all the problems and mods.
    It's was already dark but will post some pictures after i get her detailed in a week or two.
    Some mods that you may notice are the racing suspension and brakes, the tail lights and wheels. The xenon led lights have been dispatched today or that is what they told me. A lot of other mods have been done like a smeg+ iv2 install, occ, etc. But these will be featured in the next post after detailing.
    And yes, she is still dirty as hell. Look at those chrome door protectors... And still have to get the gearbox out to replace input shaft seal because of a small oil leak.

2010 DS3 THP 150
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170403_221618.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	368437

Name:	IMG_20170403_221638.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	368438

Name:	IMG_20170403_221655.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	368439

When you visit Dell's website, you can customize the laptop that you choose with upgraded memory, a tougher hard disk drive, word processing, and virus protection all in the colour of your choice. To add a personalized touch, various patterns are available to enhance your brand-new laptop. Advantages and disadvantages

Comment

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. does silicone have latex

Comment

This really is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to note that many people still learn how to write a good post!

Comment

This really is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to note that many people still learn how to write a good post! машини под наем за почистване

Comment

It’s great page, I was looking for something like thisoverwatch 2 boosting

Comment

I want to thank you for the efforts you have produced in writing this article. I'm hoping the same best work from you in the foreseeable future as well. Thanks... ดูหนังออนไลน์

Comment

ONE Psilocybin Retreats Jamaica offers a journey to a place of healing. This holistic experience caters to you, mind, body & soul combined with healing retreats. Wellness Retreat Jamaica

Comment

I’m some sort of intended for the vast majority of content pieces, When i certainly savored, We would definitely desire far more facts about that, provided that it truly is very good., Well done for placing.Sladjana Milojev

Comment

But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style . “He who will not reason is a bigot he who cannot is a fool and he who dares not is a slave.” by Sir William Drummond.hognose snake for sale

Comment

visit our website Find out why 1000s of offices and home owners trust us when it comes to their roofs Chicago Roofing, Installation, Chicago Roof Repair , Chicago Roof Replacement. Please Click here and visit us in our website http://www.chicago-roofing.net/ for more details.

Comment

Find out why 1000s of offices and home owners trust us when it comes to their roofs Naperville Roofing, Installation, Naperville Roof Repair, Naperville Roof Replacement.

Comment

Your Scottsdale AC Service Repair is your complete solution to Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance, Service and Repair Contact us today.

Comment

Calculate the Gold Price UK Per Gram Get the gold rates today using our Gold price calculator 9 Karat, 18 Karat 22 and 24 Carat scrap Gold. Gold Price UK

Comment

You really should experience a tournament for starters of the best blogs on-line. I’m going to recommend this site!long island financial advisor

Comment

Working...
                              X