My ds3r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ds3r

After all this time I'm happy to say the cars back on the road and for doing nearly all the work on my own I'm really impressed and been one hell of an experience pictures aren't much so I'm sorry

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Now that's what I call a labour of love. Every credit for sticking with it and the end result looks fantastic! Does she drive well?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Now that's what I call a labour of love. Every credit for sticking with it and the end result looks fantastic! Does she drive well?
      It's been a experience and half I will say and thank you I've learned a lot from it know this engine like the back of my hand I'm hoping so once I get the new head lights in.ive not driven it yet as I'm away in work

Comment

Look forward to the new xenons going in. Keep us all posted on when you get them on and how she drives.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Me to will going in tomorrow soon as I get it back will do will pics being given up loaded will do I'm hoping she's spot on

Comment

Respect :star:
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Nice job, can't beat getting your hands dirty

Comment

Ohh no 😉 cheers

Comment

Well done for spending all the time and trouble to get your engine sorted safe in the knowledge that every care has been taken to rebuild it! That`s dedication mate!
                    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Thanks means a lot just shows hard work really pays off took a while to get here but it's done at last.nice one thank you 😊

Comment

Any help guys my turbos decided pack in still drives fine turbos not blowen or anything just no boost what so ever I'm right in saying this I'm guessing a jammed wastegate

Comment

Could be a number of things, if your not sure what to look for then it's best to get it to a good garage.
                          White on red THP
                          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

It's sorted was a blowen fuse

Comment

A blown fuse caused your lack of boost? What was the fuse for?
                              White on red THP
                              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
                              X