No announcement yet.

DS3 Racing White Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I decided to tidy up the back brakes last night, I seen them as bit of a let down compared to the bright red Brembos on the front!

Before

First Coat

Wheels Minted

Voila!

Comment

The best stock wheels available on a DS3. Saw a set of these on a DS5 last year, was very jelly.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Nice job. I LOVE those Racing alloys. I want some!!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Must agree guys, finding something that I would change them for is difficult... Maybe some Speedline Turinis in the same colour but wider!

Comment

The white racing was always my fave of the two colours as the wheels looked much classier in my opinion that the orange ones
            sigpic

Comment

I like the pictures and the car!

Comment

So I reported some niggly faults with the car... Smell of Coolant, Turbo Lag and Intermitent Rough Idle... Got a Cactus to drive in the mean time while they suss whats up!

Comment

Originally posted by GlennM
                  So I reported some niggly faults with the car... Smell of Coolant, Turbo Lag and Intermitent Rough Idle... Got a Cactus to drive in the mean time while they suss whats up!
                  Damn, hope there's nothing too major. How's the cactus? Haha. I quite like them to be honest, quirky little cheap cars.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
                  DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
                    Yes my man. Nokia 3310 best phone. What colour you got? They were out of stock on red so I had to go with classic blue.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I remember the first Nokia 3310's

GlennM - the racing wheels look fab now they're not chewed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
                        Damn, hope there's nothing too major. How's the cactus? Haha. I quite like them to be honest, quirky little cheap cars.

Yeah the Cactus is serving me well! I survived a 4 hour/80 mile trip in the most torrential thunder storm Northern Ireland has seen!!

As for the Racing, Citroen were to change the Spark Plugs and a Coil under warranty today. I await more news...

Comment

Getting through the Citroen range rightly... I will make a top salesman after this experience! Say hello to the new C3!

Comment

Getting through the Citroen range rightly... I will make a top salesman after this experience! Say hello to the new C3!
                            Good colour. You enjoying it?
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

That's a good colour! Bet that feels slow compared to your Racing though!! I've had 2 C3s as courtesy cars recently - couldn't wait to get back in my Performance, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                                That's a good colour! Bet that feels slow compared to your Racing though!! I've had 2 C3s as courtesy cars recently - couldn't wait to get back in my Performance, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                                The C3 is a cracking wee car! Though it is dead... and the 3 Cylinder engine takes me back to my 1.0 Corsa days! I want my Racing backkkk! Roll on the phone call to say your new engine has been fitted and its ready to collect!

Comment

Working...
                                X