Wooo my DS3! (finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo my DS3! (finally)

Picked her up today (meant to be friday but there were some delays apparently) here are some pics, if you were wondering the car is awesome!
    Attached Files
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Oh man, she looks stunning!

Comment

Is the spoiler black or carmen red? Looks pretty sweet though!

Comment

The spoiler is black, which i thought a bit odd but apparently thats the way it is, still looks great though! Black does show up dirt shockingly though, its already covered in pollen!

Comment

Mmmm i would of thought the spoiler would be carmen as well..Ah well!! Yeah there's a load of pollen out!! Turning cars yellow of here!

Comment

spoiler

I have seen 2 with maroon roof ,both had maroon spoilers.One was thorian grey the other white: both with maroon roof and spoiler.I would check again with your dealer, but you might have a very rare car! the only one with that color combo.

Comment

Haha, ill have to give them a ring tomorrow and ask! i dont mind that much though to be honest, it doesnt look like its been mismatched (not obviously anyway :P) lol.
              Also if anyone wants any photos of anything specific they want to see let me know and ill break the camera out
              Last edited by Parafilm; 25-05-2010, 18:53.

Comment

One thing i have ordered for mine is the leather gear knob, wasnt liking that black one....It was only around the £30+VAT mark for it....so why not yeah!

Comment

I didnt know you could buy it seperatley? i might have to invest...

Comment

Yup and any colour you want....carmen,white,black,blue..same with the key covers..Anything you want to know...give me a nudge..i work in the parts department for Citroen so i can find out most things if need be :]

Comment

Ace! i was hoping i could change the key cover and the wheel centre caps to the same colour as the roof!

Comment

Yup its definatly something you can get!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
                          Yup and any colour you want....carmen,white,black,blue..same with the key covers..Anything you want to know...give me a nudge..i work in the parts department for Citroen so i can find out most things if need be :]
                          Can you get a yellow gear knob? I know they are available in France (as is the yellow dash, which sadly we can't get over here - shame, as it looks ace!)

Comment

Guess what turned up in the dealership....Same spec as yours....black with carmen roof, but with black alloys.....and the spoiler is also Carmen :-/

Comment

Thought the YD reg prefix was familiar - I'm from Leeds as well. Will have to keep an eye out for this car, I'm looking at a DS3 in the next year or so and had originally ruled black out of the running but after seeing this I may have changed my mind, looks great

If you do get chance I wouldn't mind some pictures of the dash, I think the miles to empty/mpg/trip miles display in the centre is the same as in my old C4 but I wanted to know what it shows next to the speedo and rev counter, is it fuel gague and miles remaining to empty?

Comment

Working...
                              X