Finally! Manitoba Grey/ Carmen Red :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Manitoba Grey/ Carmen Red :)

Well after a 10 week wait my Ds3 finally arrived, and i Love it!

its pretty fooooookin quick too

Dont seem to be many of the Manitoba grey about, i had extras of carmen door mirrors and the carmen red kit for insode hope ya likies
    Attached Files
    Took me dad for a bit of a run out........ Scared him.... told me to slow down..... i was doin 40 in a 40 limit.. LOL <3 Old people

More......
    Attached Files
    Took me dad for a bit of a run out........ Scared him.... told me to slow down..... i was doin 40 in a 40 limit.. LOL <3 Old people

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

I like, very nice colour combo.
        :cool: Its all about the Yellow Team!!

Comment

i just love the right foot pedal in these things fools everybody else on the road ha haaa nice combo red looks sweet inside

Comment

Same colour combo as mine, except I've got the red wheels as well (and one less tail pipe!). I think that makes a grand total of 2 of us on here.

Comment

thanks for the replies! yeah its a head turner.

lol matt i had some douche in an old pimped up civic think about it... i let him go for a second then planted it in 2nd and watched the blurred look of shock on the eejits face as he knew full well he looked like an idiot.....

Comment

Originally posted by telephoneman View Post
                Same colour combo as mine, except I've got the red wheels as well (and one less tail pipe!). I think that makes a grand total of 2 of us on here.
                red wheels?

lol 2 is better than 2002

Comment

ha haaa yhhh thts wot its bout i had a lad in a old clio with all the stupid low bumpers n massive wheels actin big in supermarket i ended up followin him out n he floored it dwn road but i hammered passed him n he was GUTTED ha lol hav fun with it

Comment

Haha, about time Chris!

I had someone else in a Honda type S try and race me the other day from standstill. Shot past her in all the first three then overtook. She wasn't impressed :P Won't name names though lol
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                      I had someone else in a Honda type S try and race me the other day from standstill. Shot past her in all the first three then overtook. She wasn't impressed :P Won't name names though lol
                      And She Thought She Could Keep Up ? >.<

Comment

Lol!

Comment

[QUOTE=traymole;28856]red wheels?

Yeah, matches the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by telephoneman View Post

Yeah, matches the roof.
                            ohhhhhhhhhh got yaaa looks good
                            Last edited by traymole; 11-05-2011, 21:12.

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

Working...
                              X