Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kml View Post
    any pics.........
    Here they are. And some pics from my first trip. I got an average consumption on 3.8l/100km. drove 220 km. Happy with that.
    0.33 on lower speeds. 70-80 km/h. It's a Dsport 110 Diesel, so I'm pleased with this numbers because of the new enginge. Maybe it will get lower when run in
    Attached Files
    Last edited by volvogtkit; 14-05-2011, 08:15.

Comment

great fuel economy too!!!!!!!

too bad, in our market here in thailand, citroen is offering only the petrol version ( 2 models :- 1.6 vti w/auto and thp manual)

i did test drive the the petrol auto in cherry red w/white roof a week back and it was a real head turner.

enjoy your new ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by kml View Post
        great fuel economy too!!!!!!!

too bad, in our market here in thailand, citroen is offering only the petrol version ( 2 models :- 1.6 vti w/auto and thp manual)

i did test drive the the petrol auto in cherry red w/white roof a week back and it was a real head turner.

enjoy your new ride.....
        I tested one Thp, and it just managed 0.49 in 80-90 km/km. Not bad that either

Comment

I like the pics...especially the 5th one........Headlights & LED's on together.......sweet

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            I like the pics...especially the 5th one........Headlights & LED's on together.......sweet
            Have It Done Then ?

Comment

Niiiice! I'm getting that combo, with silver wheels! Looks brilliant! Glad to hear it's a lot of fun :-)

Comment

hmm verdicts out !!

Comment

Originally posted by volvogtkit View Post
                  I tested one Thp, and it just managed 0.49 in 80-90 km/km. Not bad that either
                  i did not test drive the turbo / manual as the auto is more suitable for our traffic ridden city..

Comment

:redface::redface:

now i m down to

cherry red w/ white roof, white wheels , white dashboard. seats standard black cloth or leather in white / black combo

vs

white with blue roof, white wheels , blue dashboard. Seats black . White/black leather seats don't go well with blue dash combo..

:redface::redface:
                    Last edited by kml; 15-05-2011, 06:20.

Comment

Originally posted by dan77 View Post
                      Niiiice! I'm getting that combo, with silver wheels! Looks brilliant! Glad to hear it's a lot of fun :-)
                      this combo also looked good as it was in the showroom....in fact it was the test car combo i drove...
                      Last edited by kml; 15-05-2011, 06:20.

Comment

Working...
                      X