Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new beautiful 110bhp diesel sport baby girl!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new beautiful 110bhp diesel sport baby girl!!!

I picked up my stunning little 110bhp diesel DS3 on Friday and I am head over heels in love! She is amazing
    Attached Files

looks good..... enjoy

Comment

Very nice. I bet that yellow is bright in the sunlight. Your also lucky to get body color matching wheels caps. I ended up with black roof matching ones

Comment

Yes, been out posing in it today!! Everybody stops and looks, used to have a Mini Cooper S but they are so last year lol x

Comment

Mmmmmm i must admit i like the yellow!! So you would put the DS3 over the Cooper then?

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
            Mmmmmm i must admit i like the yellow!! So you would put the DS3 over the Cooper then?
            I have a yellow one too! Its great, I previously had a Cooper S works (with lots of mods) and I much prefer the DS3 in terms of its looks, this car gets far more glances than the mini, I think because there are so few around my way (Dorset).

Comment

I love mine and it beats the Mini Cooper hands down! The ride is really smooth and nowhere near as hard and I have the diesel which is soooooo quick and economical, oh and £20 a year road tax, c'mon everyone should have one! But not a yellow and black one like mine lol x

Comment

road tax

Road tax on all the diesels is free for the first year.

Comment

Yet another yellow & black DS3 owner here !! Finally picked mine up last Friday - an ex-demo petrol DSport - and I'm loving it!

It's very quick but still reasonably economical (45 mpg overall on the trip computer), smooth & relaxing on long trips but great fun on the twiddly bits.

The motoring wheel has now turned full circle for me, as my first car was a yellow 2CV.

2CV to DS3 ... chalk and cheese or what!

I agree with Murphymoo that the DS3 makes Minis look incredibly dated. My 2 teenage daughters think it's "well cool", but my Volvo-owning wife thinks I've gone mad, and can't understand why I didn't buy a sensible car like an Audi...

One thing's for sure - the DS3 turns heads like nothing else I've ever owned (yellow 2CV included!).

Comment

Hi all, been a while since I was last on. I am still loving my beautiful car, she is so quick and gets so much attention! So glad I got one

Comment

Working...
                    X