Belle Blue DSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle Blue DSport

My DS3 finally arrived in Belfast last Thursday, the same morning I flew out to visit the girlfriends family in Newcastle! I finally got my hands on it on Wednesday and I'm loving it so far. Only niggle is a rattle in the dash which the dealer is going to look at this week. Now that the weekends here, I'm looking forward to a few long drives to see what its capable of.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	363163 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0054.jpg
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	363164 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0055.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	363165 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0053.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	363166

That's a fantastic colour - much nicer than the pics in the brochure - and it looks great with the sun shining on it. Enjoy!

Comment

Nice colour, first one i've seen like that! Enjoy

Comment

My favorit color, but i prefer the silver wheels.. great choice !!

Comment

Very nice......Happy motoring.....You will love alll the attention you will cause on the roads lol.

Comment

It does seem to get a lot of attention, I've noticed a few people staring it at whilst its been parked. I originally tried to change my order to white or grey alloys but it was too late, now that I've seen the black I'm glad i didnt change as they stand out a lot more than the silver and the white alloys may have been too much white.

Comment

thats a lovely looking car, its great to see different colours on proper pics rather than in a book, the blue and white is a great combination although im going for all black i think, its a great looking car all the same
              anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Agreed, I think they should update the brochure with some pics of the real cars with the different colours, I recall thinking that colour in the brochure looked well cack along with the yellow, but after seeing this and some yellow ones, they look awesome!

For the sake of a professional photographer and couple of extra leaflets for existing brochures, you'd think it'd do nothing but help sales. But aye, magic looking car, I went for black wheels as well and was a bit miffed when I seen them on a mini and thought they looked crap, then when it arrived with the black diamond ones, I was soooo impressed.

Enjoy.

Comment

Nice to see someone else chose Blue! Great colour choice we need more BLUE DS3's

Comment

Nice car.

Mines also bleu belle isle, but with a black roof.

Have fun with the car, I know I do. :cool:
                    *** I suffer from A.D.I.D.A.S. ; All day I dream about s*x ***

Comment

Thats a great colour , very nice indeed

Comment

Never seen a this blue before. Love it!
                        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                        X