Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Orla Kiely

Hey,

I know you all have a varied opinion of the Orla Kiely editions but I got the white one and apart from the dash colour I love it.
    I love that it has different coloured headrests. I love the car in general, good fun to drive and handles really well. Think the brakes are a bit soft considering nippiness of the car and mpg isn't as great as i thought, but i have been pressing on a bit.

Anyhoo after almost 2 weeks of having her here are some pics.
    Attached Files

Glad that you love your car...

My local dealer had an O.K. on their forecourt...I have to say, I really didn't like it...but hey ho...to each their own.

That dash is bad isn't it!

Comment

I aint the biggest of fans but its growing on me :-P

Comment

Hey Clairiballs, don't you worry about what anyone else thinks - the only thing that matters is that YOU love it!

Lots of people don't like the yellows, but us yellow owners don't give a stuff!

Comment

nice car clairy al keep an eye out for ya

Comment

Hi! Glad you like your car. I have to say it's not to my taste but as everyone says each to their own and all that.

It might take a few more weeks and a few more miles for the car to "Break in" properly if you know what I mean

Comment

looks good and nothing wrong with the dash in my eyes

I could say the same about my white edition, when it says white dash you think it would be more than a little white strip going along the car, the bit going down to the radio etc should all be white as well but it is black and looks a bit weird but.....

Nice motor

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I'm getting the dash changed, so be shot of that terrible brown colour.

Cx

Comment

Originally posted by Clairiballs View Post
                  Thanks for the comments. I'm getting the dash changed, so be shot of that terrible brown colour.

Cx
                  Wow, what's that going to cost?

Comment

I think it looks good, love those seats

Comment

Originally posted by telephoneman View Post
                      Wow, what's that going to cost?
                      Nothing to me, requested the dealer to change it as part of the deal. Going back in thursday hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
                        I think it looks good, love those seats
                        Thank you!!!!! Finally someone who doesn't diss it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clairiballs View Post
                          Thank you!!!!! Finally someone who doesn't diss it lol
                          Us white car owners need to stick together;-) We considered one, but couldn't get the right deal on it - I must also admit to not hating the dash either!

Comment

I like the quirkyness of them. I think the dash suits the spirit of the car and IMHO is not that bad. As above I like the seats also

Comment

Working...
                            X