My DS3 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS3 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black Pictures

Well collection was today, had done 7miles at pick up. Nearly 50 miles now. Love it, came looking in pristine condition. Sounds quite quiet for a Diesel. Bluetooth works with my Nokia X6. Bought some Autoglym waxing kit ready for the weekend if the weather is good. Not got many pictures at the moment but I know for sure more will come.

Also thought I best take a picture of the engine bay as it will never look this clean again I'd imagine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr. Bird Poo; 25-05-2011, 21:29.
    DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Hope your pleased chief
    Looks good
    sigpic

Comment

Looking good matey, will keep an eye out for you in the area.

Stef
      2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Nice colour, was on my shortlist, but having 2 previous Citroens in a similar met blue, I forced a change

Comment

Nice One Mr. Bird Poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bird Poo View Post
            Well collection was today, had done 7miles at pick up. Nearly 50 miles now. Love it, came looking in pristine condition. Sounds quite quiet for a Diesel. Bluetooth works with my Nokia X6. Bought some Autoglym waxing kit ready for the weekend if the weather is good. Not got many pictures at the moment but I know for sure more will come.

Also thought I best take a picture of the engine bay as it will never look this clean again I'd imagine.

Car look good, what products do u get in the Autoglym waxing kit as am thinking of getting some soon... well when the car shows up.
            Last edited by alexmj1; 25-05-2011, 19:00.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Looks wicked!!

Hope you are pleased! Now will commence the driving at ANY excuse, the contstant cleaning and the hunt for parking spots away from ALL other cars!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

its hard to choose between um best ive found is the aqua wax and super resin polish

Comment

I went for http://www.autoglym.com/engb/product...Q=EJII&Range=1 and High Definition Wax. Not cheap but I have always been happy with their products so just went for it. Already been on the parking spot hunt. Not letting this get damaged.

Always loved metallic blue, loved the 206 and Clio in a similar colour (as you can tell I love the look of French cars). Just been looking for excuses to drive it. The 60 mile round trip to work tomorrow will be a damn good one. Tempted to drive it now just for a night driving experience....mmm....very tempting
                    DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Grats Mr Bird Poo. I bought some of the SRP the other day. Its the dogs danglies, best product i have used for a while.

Comment

Looks really good!! The blue is a lovely colour...Almost as nice as the Polar White

Enjoy!!

Comment

I've done 1500 miles in mine in under 3 weeks already!

It's going in for its free 1000 mile check this afternoon, plus to sort a blown speaker, plus to sort a bit of poor running when cold.

Stef
                          2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Here is a great website for all of you looking to avoid dents when parking!!

http://www.parkingbydesign.com/
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              I've done 1500 miles in mine in under 3 weeks already!

It's going in for its free 1000 mile check this afternoon, plus to sort a blown speaker, plus to sort a bit of poor running when cold.

Stef
                              My Dealer didn't mention anything about free 1000m check? Is this available for all Citroens and if so do I have to take it all the way back to selling dealership or will my local do it for me?
                              Thanks for any info you have on this. Peter

Comment

Working...
                              X