X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally

finally got her after 15 week
    Attached Files
    Last edited by willo; 01-09-2011, 21:44.

nice one willo! enjoy

Comment

nice colour tht thp ?

Comment

dsport 110hdi quite shocked at speed of it for diesel
        Last edited by willo; 29-05-2011, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by willo View Post
          finally got her after 15 weeks[ATTACH]1510[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1511[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1512[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1513[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1514[/ATTACH]
          That's a long wait, though it looks like I shall beat you. I'm already at 11 weeks and I'm told it's leaving the factory 10th June, so it'll be 16 weeks or so for me. Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Déesse trois View Post
            That's a long wait, though it looks like I shall beat you. I'm already at 11 weeks and I'm told it's leaving the factory 10th June, so it'll be 16 weeks or so for me. Bum.
            my heart goes out to you had many a choice word with dealer especially as people ordering a month after me were getting theres b4 me so frustrating but i imagine your sick of hearing this but once you get it great fun to drive and all your bitterness towards citroen seems to disappears when you put your foot down in 2nd gear and your thrust back into the seat cheer deb

Comment

Originally posted by willo View Post
              finally got her after 15 weeks

so it'll be 16 weeks or so for me. Bum.

How so long? My dealer is estimating 6-7weeks..

Is it because yours are diesel?
              Last edited by x6411; 29-05-2011, 11:59.

Comment

don't honestly know,never got a truthful answer from dealer you maybe one of the lucky ones as some people on here seem to have theres in 8 weeks or so???but heard a little rumor that because Citroen are trying to keep these a little exclusive that the dealers are only allowed to receive so many a month ???? so if for example you order say first week in June and your dealer is entitled to say five a month he may well have already sold his quoter for all of June maybe even July so your car will not even get into the build process till august,but your dealer wont tell you none of this just depends on how many cars the actual dealer has sold this is of course only hearsay but seemed to me to be the most logical answer

Comment

Apparently wait for diesels is longer cos the situation in japan, thats what i got told anyway. But as for waiting, good things come to those who wait, and now the car is here am sure the wait won't have seemed that bad. Enjoy your car, loving the colour combo. I do love black cars!

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                    How so long? My dealer is estimating 6-7weeks..

Is it because yours are diesel?
                    It''s a long story. Ordered on 11/3/11, told colour was discontinued after 4 weeks, variously told exit dates were beginning of May, then 24th May, then 6th June, now 10th June. Takes about 19 days to get from factory to handover, so I'm looking at end of June. Dealer has offered £200 comp - better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, I suppose.

Comment

It''s a long story. Ordered on 11/3/11, told colour was discontinued after 4 weeks, variously told exit dates were beginning of May, then 24th May, then 6th June, now 10th June. Takes about 19 days to get from factory to handover, so I'm looking at end of June. Dealer has offered £200 comp - better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, I suppose.

That's not good at all, should complain direct to CitroenUK see what they say!

Comment

Now that's a classy looking motor willo. Nice. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Very nice mate av got same with yellow centre caps, what inerier you got ?

Comment

Mine look just like that dsport plus boom.....getting it on Friday can't wait

Comment

Looks sweeeeeeeet!
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X