My DS3 DSport 1.6 THP in Cherry Red and Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS3 DSport 1.6 THP in Cherry Red and Black

Well I've finally got round to posting these photos - had the car just over a month and love it! Great fun to drive.

Only serious gripe is with the seriously poor USB / HiFi module which does not allow your iPhone to play whole albums, tracks in the order you want to listen to them and not even in shuffle. Everything comes out alphabetically - I haver to listen using the auxiliary plug rather than the USB - no good as it doesn't charge and you can't change tracks using he steering wheel controls. Hopefully Citroen will do something about this, but if anyone knows how to put pressure on Citroen to improve their firmware, do let me know!
    Attached Files

Looks very nice! The red and black work very well together. On the subject of iPod play you can make it play randomly if you choose to play your songs from a playlist then enter the car audio menu menu while its playing then audio options and choose random track playback, the odd thing about this is that it will pay the tracks in alphabetical order unless you skip it forward manually in which case it picks a random one!
    '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
    '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
    'We do what we must, because we can.'
    Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Get the USB box...got one for my C2...best investment i made! Control my Ipod through the steering wheel controls!

Comment

Hubba hubba! That's the car I should have had, I ordered the 'Man' Red with the black roof but they cocked up the roof and the whole car was the Cherry Red, gotten used to it now though but was a bit of a bummer when they first told me. Very sweet though, nice to see another man red one on the club here.

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
          Looks very nice! The red and black work very well together. On the subject of iPod play you can make it play randomly if you choose to play your songs from a playlist then enter the car audio menu menu while its playing then audio options and choose random track playback, the odd thing about this is that it will pay the tracks in alphabetical order unless you skip it forward manually in which case it picks a random one!
          Thanks for the tip - unfortunately can't try it out as I have just upgraded the iPod firmware to iOS 4 and now it won't work at all using the usb cable in the car!!! Will see if an update comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
            Get the USB box...got one for my C2...best investment i made! Control my Ipod through the steering wheel controls!
            I've got one in my Grand C4 Picasso - wasn't over impressed with that and was hoping that the preinstalled usb box in the DS3 would be better - it isn't!

Comment

Working...
            X