• Show
Clear All

• Its here!!! THP White/Black

Only took one photo though because it needs waxing etc
    Attached Files

Wicked!!

Pleased MUCH?!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Wicked!!

Pleased MUCH?!
      Just a little haha.. I underestimated the speed of the thing!

and inside is soo nice.

Comment

What did you pick inside re dash colour and fabrics?
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          What did you pick inside re dash colour and fabrics?
          Carbon dash, and the cloth seats.. Love the material on the seats.. like a suede kinda thing going on

Comment

Shweeert xD

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Felicitation for your beautiful,
                hurries you to please us with of the other one photos

Comment

Thanks for the comments... Between me and the girlfriend, put 130miles on the car today :O not particularly going anywhere but having fun while doing so!

I'll get the car waxed tomorrow and get some more pics up.. The dirt has just clung to it today without a layer of wax on it

Comment

Looks good!! The THP must be amasingly quick because the sport diesel is quick! Still a big part of me that wishes i had got the THP!!!!
                    Mine is dirty already! Flipping bug splats all over it..... got a friend who is gonna put one of those guard-x/diamondbrite/etc or whatever coats on it this weekend so hopefully that will help! Cant be bothered to sit outside wiping the flies off every evening!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan AJ View Post
                      Looks good!! The THP must be amasingly quick because the sport diesel is quick! Still a big part of me that wishes i had got the THP!!!!
                      Mine is dirty already! Flipping bug splats all over it..... got a friend who is gonna put one of those guard-x/diamondbrite/etc or whatever coats on it this weekend so hopefully that will help! Cant be bothered to sit outside wiping the flies off every evening!!
                      Yeah it's quick mate but sometimes I wish I had the MPG of the diesel! I mean, I reset the trip computer after dropping the girlfriend off at work and on the way home (7miles) I managed to average 47.8... but if you decide to put your foot down then its another story lol. Got down to about 32MPG yesterday.. It'll probably increase after a thousand miles or so, hopefully

Yeah, ours was dirty this morning... Yesterday morning when we got it I gave it a quick wash before heading out, and the dirt just clung to it..

Today I've washed it and waxed it, gonna do another coat of wax soon.. Hopefully that'll make any dirt just fall off

Comment

Took a few more pictures after washing & waxing

Comment

Yay lol

Comment

Darn.. so wish I had the white now
                            Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

dont worry bout 32 mine sits at 24 quite comfortably at the moment lol

Comment

Working...
                              X