Ambient lighting photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient lighting photos?

Has anyone got any pics? Wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like.
    Cheers!

Wtf?

Comment

Don't get too excited! It's just some dim footwell lights and a light below the radio.

Comment

Oh rightie, them! Rarely drive the car at night so had forgotten all about them. But aye, agree with Gar, it's just bright enough to make out your shoes, that's about it, just a light orange haze, nowt too thrilling.

Comment

Nothing from the roof then?
          At least if the circuit is there for the footwell lights it wouldn't be too hard to wire up the A-pillar and put a couple in the roof yourself.

Comment

WTF is an A-pillar?

So in that case, yes, it might well be. Not too sure about ambient lighting visible through the windows though, could end up looking like some weird UFO-type car if driving in the twilight hours!

Will try get a decent photo of it tonight for you though, if I remember.

Comment

What sort of light is it? a Simple bulb, LED? Could be a simple mod to upgrade the bulb to get a brighter light..
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Is this mood lighting which i read about? i was trying to find it on the site and couldnt find it. Forgot to ask about it when i was at the garage.

Comment

Aye, it's just a wee orange glow that appears under yer feet at both sides and in the wee cup bit in the middle.

Comment

Ok. What kind of bulbs are they, I havent even got the car yet but orange lights round my feet. hmmm could do with some different colours, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      Ok. What kind of bulbs are they,
                      They are W5W - 5W capless.

Comment

I will take a few pictures when it goes dark.

Comment

They are so subtle you actually have to look for them in the foot wells. The center consol shows up pretty well though,

Comment

Anybody Wanna Be Reeeeely Cool And Get A Piccy Or 2 Up ?

Comment

I could only get the light under the stereo to show up in any picture taken. Footwell images would not show properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X