X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Black DSport Plus 150THP

Just thought i would share a few pics.
    Attached Files

I don't know if it's just my computer but the the pictures are only opening as thumbnails not full-size.

Comment

Yeah there coming on mine small as well, but good choice in car enjoy

We came,
      We saw,
      We stood around,
      We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Nice one Clairt83

Comment

I'll try again, how about these?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Clairt83; 03-07-2011, 12:33.

Comment

Very nice Claire, the black make the car look mean.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Black full it is really magnificent.
                Makes his(her,its) me any drole see the steering to the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Clairt83 View Post
                  I'll try again, how about these?
                  Wow, looks amazing in black!

Comment

i was originally going to have the yellow and black but the dealer siad that they aint any in stock and would have to do a factory order and could take up to about 12 weeks but i could have an all black and get it within a couple of weeks, so me being impatient and wanted it straight away i went for black, they also had an all black in their showroom so knew how nice it looked. i think the bit of chrome just finishes it off nice.

Thanks for the comments
                    Clair

Comment

Clair,

Looks lovely! Know what you mean, I saw one in the showroom and admit I was tempted to have that one! Luckily my choice of Red isn't too far away!

Yours does look lovely!

Regards,
                      Clive.
                      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Looks awesome in all black, could go for project stealth and do a total blackout??

Comment

oooh, dont know about that, i quite like the chrome on it, but something to think about. I wouldn't know where to start with that anyway.

Comment

I'd keep it the same tbh, maybe get the windows tinted to the 'legal limit' for a start if you are consiering it.

I just read you were going to get yellow and black, that's what I'm picking it up 2moro only the HDI dsport plus model as opposed to petrol :rolleyes:

Comment

i have changed something already......i changed the valve caps to silver, thats about it for the mods for me lol I use to change stuff on my other cars but they weren't brand new, this one i daren't do anything to, but then i think the car is perfect as it is. Good choice with the yellow and black, i didn't want to wait the 12 long weeks, so opted for the black as it was in stock, but black was my other choice anyway so i still got what i wanted, i think it was the waiting times that my the decision of the colour.

I bet you cant wait for tomorrow, i know what you are going through, i even started having dreams about it, cos getting the car was on my mind all the time lol I just read you are going to post some pics tomorrow when you get it, i will be having a look when there on.

Comment

Working...
                              X