Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my new DS3 on Saturday and am really pleased with it and the service I got from my Citroen dealer.

Took it to work expecting lots of stick from mates (VW group body shop) but they all really liked it too :o)

Great little car, cant think of anything else in this class to compare.
    Attached Files

Welcome!!!

Everyone I know and has looked around my DS3 love it

What engine did you go for? Sport yellow is so much fun.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

welcome to the club and view the ds3 on top gear thread theres a couple of cars mentioned on there tht people compare it too ds3 beats um all tho

Comment

Its the hdi 90 with city sig pack and 17" black belone wheels. I only joined yesteday. Great site btw :o)

Comment

Hello

Good choice, everyone who i have shown love the car too, even the neighbours came out specially when i came home in it one day just to comment how nice it is.

Clair

Comment

Welcome. How are you finding the 90 engine?

Comment

Tasty little car lets me see what to expect when I pick mine up on Friday.

They are seriously head turning cars, when I told my mates what I paid for mine they scoffed and thought I was an idiot, then when they came with me and seen one at the dealers they actually said and I qoute;

"If I had that kind of cash for a new car I'd get one in an instant".

Oh, and welcome along mate !

Comment

I was really lucky, right place right time moment. Wasn't planning on new but the car I got was destined for another dealer so he really wanted to sell to me instead. I just sat back ummed and arrd until I knew I wouldnt get him to add anything else to the deal.

The hdi 90 is great. its the 104grm, Ive heard the tax free version takes a performance hit so am happy to pay 20 quid a year. Had a leon 1.9tdi 90 before this. The DS3 feels much lighter at the front and pulls better when you get going. The only place the leon would beat it is very low rev range.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Comment

Another YELLOW!! most welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcomes.

Comment

Welcomes xD

Comment

Hi
                        DOYLO

Comment

Working...
                        X