Well I've Waited Long Enough - Here It Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I've Waited Long Enough - Here It Is

Well picked it up at last, the verdict, beyond what I had hoped for, simply ticks every single box.

Got it home and got the site stickers on, couple other wee silly stickers for a bit of banter, and new headlight bulbs.

Straight off spoke to a car tuning professional who suggest a remap asap for extra economy as well as power, also planning to get a new air filter / induction kit, a new exhaust system, and a dump valve

Here are the highly anticipated pictures;

Shot of the front end;

Side on - my mate was in the car sporting a yellow t-shirt lmao;

#

The cheeky back end;

Showing off my leather interior and carbon dash if you can see it;

Can see the dash better here;

My mate put the idea of these club stickers placement in my head (if anyone wants this removed just let me know and I will take the pic down);

Couple of other stickers, hope you "Like This"(Y) ;

Last edited by W17_BLK; 09-07-2011, 01:07.

Must say straight off, cruise control is awesome, the hi-fi system is as good as any I've heard up to around £500-700 and I've not played about with the settings yet, the interior is lush and very comfortable, the power delivery from the turbo is sweet and the little whistle that comes with it lol !

Also must state, these pics were taken out back of my mates work when we waited for him, he was going to drop a girl off and she ended up hopping into this instead, absolutely loved every minute of it. And a random guy in a petrol station came up and said;

" I think yellow looks shit on a car normally, but on this it just works somehow with the roof and those lovely wheels, it looks trumendous what type of car is that ".

In a nut shell, I love it.
    Last edited by W17_BLK; 09-07-2011, 01:06.

Comment

Yet another YELLOW! Nice!!!!

Comment

im starting to think yellow is better than white. Betrayal i know!

Comment

Very nice, I still think white is best but yellow is becoming my second favourite

Comment

Hi

Very nice, like the stickers you have put on. Glad you are loving the car, i felt exactly the same a week ao when i got mine. :-)

Clair

Comment

Looks great with the colour coded stickers!

Comment

Looks great! Have fun

Comment

Like the "Infidel inside" sticker. I'm all for putting two fingers up to those who put Jesus fish on the back or who put religious symbols on their number plates.

I suggest one of these

Comment

Thanks everyone I know folk with white will prefer the white, but hey we all have our preferences I respect that

Thanks gilly & deesse the infidel stickers can be bought on eBay, just search for " Name Inside car sticker " and request they put the name as Infidel lulz, the guy I got it from thought it was genius when I told him what car I have.

Two better pics to show the paints true colour;

Comment

Originally posted by W17_BLK View Post
                      Thanks everyone I know folk with white will prefer the white, but hey we all have our preferences I respect that

Thanks gilly & deesse the infidel stickers can be bought on eBay, just search for " Name Inside car sticker " and request they put the name as Infidel lulz, the guy I got it from thought it was genius when I told him what car I have.

Two better pics to show the paints true colour;

Great - just ordered a Darwin badge!

Jimbob

Comment

Very nice mate, very jelous, I should have had mine on the same day. I have also gone for a yellow deport 150thp with black mirrors and yellow and black seats. Went to dealer today and the admin girl does not work on Saturdays and the salesmen have a 'i don't know nothing and can't do anything other than take your money attitude' the admin girl never returns calls and I have to go in every time I need an update. My car is not even at the dealers yet and it left the factory the same time as yours. Not happy with my crap dealer. Very happy for you though mate, enjoy.

P.S stop putting pics on until I get mine, you are now just rubbing salt in my wounds. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bangemdead View Post
                          Very nice mate, very jelous, I should have had mine on the same day. I have also gone for a yellow deport 150thp with black mirrors and yellow and black seats. Went to dealer today and the admin girl does not work on Saturdays and the salesmen have a 'i don't know nothing and can't do anything other than take your money attitude' the admin girl never returns calls and I have to go in every time I need an update. My car is not even at the dealers yet and it left the factory the same time as yours. Not happy with my crap dealer. Very happy for you though mate, enjoy.

P.S stop putting pics on until I get mine, you are now just rubbing salt in my wounds. Lol
                          Is your dealer Arnold Clarke in Aberdeen. Sounds exactly like their approach with me !

Comment

Fab!! Very very nice!!
                            Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Originally posted by Jasey@ View Post
                              Is your dealer Arnold Clarke in Aberdeen. Sounds exactly like their approach with me !
                              No it's Evans Halshaw Stockport, my gut instinct and few reviews told me not to go to them. Should have trusted my gut instinct.

I was living in Ayr for 10 years until last July, then moved back home to Stockport.

Comment

Working...
                              X