X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my yeti!!

The beast!
    Attached Files
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Looking good. Can't see the calipers in those pics though?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

these are older pics need to update hadnt painted them on these photos ha but il take some more for ya!
      Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

So what do you drive the most, the DS3 or the BMW M series?
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I Have The Same Plate Surround lol

Comment

erm the ds3 all the way ha!! yeah noticed that zack my bloody sticker bits coming of int it tho pft ha!!

Comment

just waiting to put my private plate on now! " S90 EAS "

Comment

Working...
              X