My Goddess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Goddess

Here is a few pictures of my DS3. Terrible quality but will get some new ones as my friend and girlfriend are both photographers.
    I work at a golf club which has an awesome view of Plymouth Sound and the city. The sunsets are amazing up there, and are sure to get some good pictures.
    Had my car now for about a month I think.lol. Loving it still. Just keep getting the feeling.. 'Ive got to go somewhere... oooh that means using my car '
    The first day I picked my car up I drove it up to work to show everyone and to my luck, someone pointed out there was a screw in my back tyre. I saw it had the black paint from the dealer on the tyre and on top of the screw so I just simply took it back and got it changed. It was good service and quickish, which I was pleased about.
    I am currently saving up for some new alloy wheels as I don't really like the ones I have on now. Maybe even get the DS3R ones but instead of where the orange is.. have white. Might work.
    The only mods (if you can call them mods) I currently have are mudflaps, K&N filter and getting a dash sticker set and outside side set, a stubby aerial, tax disc holder, maybe a tow strap (looked good on Zacks).
    But because my DS3 is a 2500miled ex demo it has Connect Signature pack, Mats, Flaps, Chrome Baguettes. and stufffsssss.

ps: sry if this was too long ^^
    Attached Files
    DS3 120VTi Black + White

Looking at that last picture I've just got to ask how did that screw go in like that!!!!
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
      Looking at that last picture I've just got to ask how did that screw go in like that!!!!
      I have no blimmin idea. Confused me lots
      DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Fantastic colour choice (same as mine)

I have white alloys - Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - look good but a bugger to keep clean.
        When someone hit my wing mirror I replaced the covers with chrome but think I will spray up the old ones white again - I had forgotten how good they look matching the roof.

Jimbob

Comment

Car looks great, especially in the half light which shows off the DRL's. Why on earth did the dealer not remove the screw, you would neve have known!

Comment

Thanks guys! The dealer didn't notice the wheel. Maybe the mechanics did but did say/do anything.
            Those team dynamics are nice, I was thinking white rally sort of ones but I wasn't too sure with colour
            DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

White Alloys

Originally posted by PlymTom View Post
              Thanks guys! The dealer didn't notice the wheel. Maybe the mechanics did but did say/do anything.
              Those team dynamics are nice, I was thinking white rally sort of ones but I wasn't too sure with colour
              Here are the white alloys!

Jimbob
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X