Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Her's a picture I'd rather not have had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her's a picture I'd rather not have had...

[img][/img]
    Last edited by telephoneman; 22-07-2011, 13:15.

Oh dear, never mind, just one of those things.

Comment

Lol look at the guy with the hat. Was he running at 36mph?

Comment

Nice bit of photobombing by the guy in the hat. Shame really, would have been a good snap without him there.
        Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Aww Mines In Black And White =(

And How Didn't You See The Lines On The Road ? They Are MASSIVE Compared To The Ones We Have Over Here lol

Comment

I've got a saying "No good deed goes unpunished". It's always when I'm helping someone out that shit happens to me! I had dropped my son off at his new Uni accommodation and I wasn't sure where I was going. Annoyingly there was a 40MPH sign coming up but obviously the camera's there to stop you speeding up too early (like me).

Comment

Zack is that 51 in a 30?

Comment

Thats indictable zack isnt it.lol
                Team Yellow not White

Comment

Was that in Headingly by any chance?, sure I recognise that road...
                  '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                  '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                  'We do what we must, because we can.'
                  Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
                    Was that in Headingly by any chance?, sure I recognise that road...
                    Yep, Headingly = Studentland

Comment

I though i recognised it, i used to live in the leeds area and my mum lives there, it's a horrible place for speed cameras!
                      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                      'We do what we must, because we can.'
                      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Just to rub salt in the wounds, I got rid of my last points only this week, clean license for the first time in 6 years!

Comment

put hairspray on yer number plate next time,optics apparently cant see the digits then, but I suspect that would be an offence in its self with points and a fine too.
                          I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

36 in a 30 zone? One of the girls at work got done for the same thing and got the option of the driving awareness course. More expensive than the fine but no points on your license. Might be worth considering if its an option. However, we have all heard of the seemingly bizzare cases where the defendant argues that the camera was uncalibrated due to the wooly hat being worn by the character in the photo and as such the radar system was rendered faulty. Have heard of so many cases thrown out due to what on the face of it is total boll*cks but seems to work. A guy that I worked with many years ago used to habitually drive in the 100+ mark and got caught god knows how many times. He always adopted the attitude of "see you in court". Invariably the traffic officers would not attend court and the case was dismissed. As I drive a lot through my job, sppeding is not the biggest problem I encounter. It is the fact that many road users should simply not be allowed on the roads! Tailgaiting, non-existant lane discipline and a general total lack of road sense seems to the normal situation now. Where do these jokers get their license from - the corn flakes packet?

Comment

Our local newspapers announced that here in Suffolk all the fixed cameras were switched off at the begining of this month for reasons of cost. Well they lied I went past two yesterday and my detector told me they were on. Whether there was film in them I cant be sure but would not out it past the sneaky sods.

Comment

Working...
                              X