• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF and her bigger brother ;)

So met ds3adi today to take some snaps of the DS4 he had on a test drive:
    Thread here!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Nice pics as usual

Comment

Great pics. I think those front on shots show that the DS3 has more presence. If I saw the DS4 in my rear view mirror, I'd probably just think there's a car behind me, where as the DS3's front end & especially the DRL's make it stand out.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Thats what we said. Citroen missed a trick there. There is even a seam line down the bumper at the same angle as the 3 where they could have kept the family resemblance going

Comment

The DS4 is a very nice car and far better than anything else in the same class. The DS3 is the best in it's class (and just about any other daily class)

Comment

when i first seen the ds4 i was like erm can i change my order but then thought no i'll keep ds3

imo - i think the ds3 win's all around

Ds4 is still lovely car and would be my next choice anyday
            Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
            Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

DS4 has dangerous back doors haha! A child hit his head opening the door where it extends out for the door handle in our showroom. And to be fair its not the best to get in and out of either. And i still cant get over the fact that the back windows dont open -.-. DSport HDI pulls like a train though!

Comment

Working...
              X