Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hello

Just picked her up today after a 2 week wait

Not had a proper chance to take photos and stuff, just some quick ones here.

Got sets of H1 and H7 Osram nightbreaker plus (latest version) on the way, will post up some before and after night shots of those to see what you guys think.

Busy working 7 days a week the next 4 weeks but I hope to get a chance to go to Loch Lomond or maybe as far as Fort William during september to get some nice pics will just update this thread with more pics as I take them!

C
    Black on Black 150 THP Dsport Plus

Sweet !

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Looks awesome!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Didn't have any stuff for cleaning (apart from a jet wash) so took advantage of a 3 for 2 deal at halfords and got myself some stuff

Dad is going halfers with me on a snow lance too but will need to get that online somewhere
          Black on Black 150 THP Dsport Plus

Comment

ive just bought some of that metal polish, its good for the wheels and exhaust it leaves a protective layer good choice mate !!
            Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Nice one!
              DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Looks angry in all black. Nice.
                Like edwardospeako said, the Metal Polysh will bring up the shiny bits a treat. I use it too.
                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

all the metal parts will be gleaming!!
                  Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

I do like the all black with the black bellones, pain in the arse to keep clean where I live due to the sandy soils being whipped up by the wind and dropped on my car!

Comment

Working...
                    X