Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally some pictures of my 3 week old DS3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some pictures of my 3 week old DS3!!

Hi everybody,
    I've been looking on this forum for quite a while now and finally have some pictures of mine now. It's a 92bhp diesel and i went for a full white with black ashera's on them. I ordered the stickers from street-race.org but i want all of the stickers like on the racing with the arc above the petrol cap and the big sticker behind the front light so i ordered them from (http://www.paradisedeco.fr/rubrique....8).They're on their way and ill definately put some pics up with all of them on it. Like i said i have it for about 3 weeks and absolutely love the car, a real head turner. It drives great ,very quiet on the highway. I would like to get it chipped to about 115 bhp but i don't know enough about to do it right now, from what i read on the web there are no disadvantages but i find that hard to believe.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mister The Red; 07-08-2011, 08:22.

If you go to Flashremappers who sponsor this forum they charge £400 possibly less if theres a group of people(maybe)

advantages: faster, more MPG if thats what you want, no turbo flat spots, can be redone for free if citroen wipe it on an update.
    Disadvantage: warrenty void(people claim its un decectable)

and tbh its the best mod for bhp to the £ and easily reversable if you wanna sell it as standard
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

Trust me - there are no disadvantages (except paying for it)

Jimbob

Comment

well, i saw the add but the problem is that i'm not from the UK, i'm from Belgium. Is there a certain mileage that it should have untill you chip it? It only has 992 miles.

Comment

Working...
        X