X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My White DS3

There is more just taking ages to load,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Perry; 05-08-2010, 16:23.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...9&id=511193104

Comment

ET phone home!

(Sorry, couldn't resist it... Looks brilliant, Perry!)

Comment

Looks stunning mate. The Mr's looks happy :P
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thats my sister, lol. she didnt et out the car haha, ill get some more and try load them it seems to be stopping on the third pic and wont add any more,

Comment

Nice one Perry the black wheels go well with the White motor

Comment

Thanks Floydy, i love the wheels, best car ive bought and ive had a few

Comment

Looks lovely dude!

Comment

I'm beginning to REALLY like the white colour now, thing is, before I made my choice on colour, they only had the images in the booklet to give you an example of what they look like, those images do the actual live colour schemes no justice at all! You'd think they'd update it with basic photos of the colours in question!

Comment

When I was waiting for mine, I kept seeing the pictures in the White/Black limited edition brochure PDFs online and you're right, it really does no justice to the colour OR the shape of the car.

In the flesh though, it really does look pretty, and seeing as I haven't seen any other DS3s around and I've been looking, I don't think many people in the little town I live have either.

Which means.......I'm having that head-turning effect, which, to be honest, makes me smile

Comment

There is none in my town, love it get all ages looking at it when i drive past, . The pics for the car didnt do anything for me either and i was wondering if i had mae the right choice until it turned up

Comment

I did think that the light neon blue one in the brochure looked pretty rank, then I saw one on the road and it confirmed my initial thought. Possibly the worst colour available for the DS3.

Comment

^^^ 100% Agree...

There's 1 In My Local Showroom And One Of The Guys There Tried His Hardest To Get Me To Buy It... I Think It Was Because He Just Wanted To Get Rid Of It From His Line Of Sight :L

Comment

Working...
                          X