• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Going Next Month To See About Getting Air Ride =D

RayVern Boyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      It's a wonder nobody has ever thought of fitting that feature as standard.
      I think the Traction had torsion bar suspension - the hydropneumatic system was first introduced on the original DS in 1955 (?)
      Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Originally posted by Owd git View Post
        I think the Traction had torsion bar suspension - the hydropneumatic system was first introduced on the original DS in 1955 (?)
        "Hydropneumatic suspension was first shown in 1952 when it was fitted to the rear of the 15CV H Traction Avant . This was a foretaste of the system that was fitted to the astonishing DS 19 of 1955."
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          "Hydropneumatic suspension was first shown in 1952 when it was fitted to the rear of the 15CV H Traction Avant . This was a foretaste of the system that was fitted to the astonishing DS 19 of 1955."
          Good catch! - the one a colleague of mine restored was definitely torsion bars only
          Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Too low but the rest looks awesome. Are there some sort of caps on top of the headlights?
            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
              Too low but the rest looks awesome. Are there some sort of caps on top of the headlights?
              You Can Never Be Too Low !

And Yeah Good Spot ! It's Either White Viynl Or Those Headlight Caps You Can Get Off Ebay And He's Sprayed Them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                You Can Never Be Too Low !
                Oh yeah - can be embarrasing!

Comment

The incident happened in front of waving crowds in Ballsbridge, and the president left the building from a different entrance.
                  AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not sure if I like the light caps or not. I'd have to see them up close.
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                  X