Here's mine - Black Roof/ Sport Red/Black Alloys DSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
    How did you get on with the scratch on yours? I only read that post yesterday, and for what's it worth, you have my total sympathy.
    It's still there mate, tried that ScratchX2.0 but it done nowt, appears it's too deep.

Bollocks! Next time I'm round the dealers gonna see if they can help out with it. It happens! Usually to me.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
      It's still there mate, tried that ScratchX2.0 but it done nowt, appears it's too deep.

Bollocks! Next time I'm round the dealers gonna see if they can help out with it. It happens! Usually to me.
      You and me both. I've had the BM for just over a year and got a wacking great stonechip on the bonnet a few months back. As with yours no-one could do anything about it so I decided to bite the bullet and shell out £400 for a bonnet respray. Mind you I did get a free service (costing around the same) as they messed up on something else so overall it wasn't that expensive.

Forgot to mention and I don't suppose there's many in this Club that can say this - Charles Peugeot, Chairman of Citroen was there when we collected our DS3! Not especially for that of course, just sheer coincidence but he did look twice at the number plate!

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
        Watch out for the Working Time Regulations - better make it 6 days a week just to be on the safe side!
        Hey hang on. I don't want her going part-time on me, I'll end up with a Mini LOL!

Comment

Thats a nice looking car dude congrats

Comment

Very nice....Looks stunning hrdirector....Like the reg number aswell lol.....She's far better than a mini.

Comment

That really does look beautiful!! If I had the choice of colour when I got mine, that's the look I would've gone for.

Comment

Why have you changed your Avatar IrishRob?

Comment

Cause I got fed up with the last one! :P

Comment

I Prefer His New 1... Nice To See A Man Putting A Woman In Her Place... lol

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                      I prefer his new 1... Nice to see a man putting a woman in her place... lol
                      Cheers, ole Glen surely did know how to treat the ladies back in the day!

Comment

..and there's me thinking it was a picture of you and your good lady!

Comment

thats funny i thought he was "dad dancing" and his missus turned away in embarrassment saying "for fooks ache glen"

Comment

thats funny i thought he was "dad dancing" and his missus turned away in embarrassment saying "for fooks ache glen"

Comment

Comment

thats funny irish i thought he was "dad dancing" and his missus turned away in embarrassement saying "for fooks ache glen you look a twat"

Comment

Working...
                                X