Sam's DS3: Red and Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's DS3: Red and Black

I kind of strayed from the modding thing for a while but after getting round to installing all the bits and pieces I have bought, I'm at a point where I'm happy with the car as it is (for now haha).
    The idea was to keep it looking as stock as possible while changing it just enough to make it mine.
    The changes are subtle but they are there
    I'll let you guys spot them.. bear in mind it's a dstyle+

Got some nice detailing stuff arriving tomorrow (thanks to juicy details and their ridiculously generous loyalty scheme, definitely keeping me loyal over the last 12 months!) So pictures of the exterior to follow [emoji4]

-Sam

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
    DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Those floor mats look like they're the same as mine! Fairly good, but the red has faded quite a bit on mine.

How's the new seats treating you?
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS
      Those floor mats look like they're the same as mine! Fairly good, but the red has faded quite a bit on mine.

How's the new seats treating you?
      They're the ones designed to fit the clips on the driver side. Had them over a year, don't think I paid much more than £15 for them so it's impressive how well they've held up.

Seats are awesome, I actually enjoy sitting on my car now haha [emoji4]

DStort

Comment

DSport seats are awesome! Really noticed the difference when I changed mine on my first DS3.

You've got the bug now! It's nice to add things and make it your own, and it's so easy to do
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

The DSport seats look great and that piping on your mats compliments your main body colour perfectly. Have to say I love my DSport seats (one of the many reasons I went for that model and trim) they are so comfortable and they really hold you in when being erm..... expressive with your driving. Great on long journeys too. I love you how you can customise these cars as little or as much as you want to make them personal to your own tastes. Which reminds me, need to decide on my next subtle mod. Decisions decisions!
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Seats look great!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              Seats look great!
              Are they the ones Kat was selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky

Are they the ones Kat was selling?
                Maybe... they look well fitted too.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Door cards too [emoji6] that was a task and a half haha

DStort

Comment

har har Beefy
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky
                      The DSport seats look great and that piping on your mats compliments your main body colour perfectly. Have to say I love my DSport seats (one of the many reasons I went for that model and trim) they are so comfortable and they really hold you in when being erm..... expressive with your driving. Great on long journeys too. I love you how you can customise these cars as little or as much as you want to make them personal to your own tastes. Which reminds me, need to decide on my next subtle mod. Decisions decisions!
                      My favourite subtle mod is the new gaiter around the gear stick with the red stitching, transforms the car without you really noticing [emoji6] Unless you're looking for it

DStort

Comment

Originally posted by BenS
                        har har Beefy
                        Craftsmanship at its finest I'll have you know [emoji6]

DStort

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
                          My favourite subtle mod is the new gaiter around the gear stick with the red stitching, transforms the car without you really noticing [emoji6] Unless you're looking for it
                          VERY subtle and I hadn't noticed!! Zoomed in on your pic and it's quite clear now. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

Maybe... they look well fitted too.
                            Haha. Good work mate. ​​​​

Comment

Glad you're liking the seats!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                              X