Clear All

• New toy, meet the old toy!

On our 5th DS now... will the fun never end! Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	390858
    Attached Files

Oooh not seen a red perf yet! How's it driving?
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Looking good!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ooo that red performance looks very nice!! So does the white one too. 5th DS3 eh? What models have you had and which has the been the best and worst and why?
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

That red Performance looks awesome
          sigpic

Comment

Very nice!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

You buy a new one before they show any signs of breaking down, do you ? I do like the nose of the white one better, new one is so chromed out... The old one does look more aggressive with the grill beeing wide at the bottom compared to the new one.

Lookong very nice indeed, is it a full options (hifi, camera, etc)?
              Last edited by V3nn3tj3; 30-09-2017, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                Oooh not seen a red perf yet! How's it driving?
                Apologies BenS, been away for a few days. It drives GREAT! The 165 Sport was no slow-coach but this is a step closer to an hooligan in a collar and tie. Everything's still factory tight and with those 18 inch tyres, the steering's a bit too quick to snap back out of a turn and it likes to grab at every flaw in the tarmac. Once I get 'tuned in' to the difference in handling and when some of the 'newness' as worn off I think we'll be a bit more relaxed in each others company.
                My first car was the Mk1 Golf GTI and, like that car, the Performance DS hides it's grunt behind a deceptive facade... There's already been a few BMW and Audi drivers that have tried bullying me out of the way but have ended up wondering where I went all of a sudden!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  Ooo that red performance looks very nice!! So does the white one too. 5th DS3 eh? What models have you had and which has the been the best and worst and why?
                  The wife and I fell in love with them 5 years ago. They've all been Sports, started with the 155thp then the165 and now the 210. I've read some of the problems people have had with them but, to be fair we've never had a single fault with any of them. But then I guess we're fortunate in that we change them regularly while they're still fairly low mileage.
                  I loved my 155 because that was the car I left BMW's for. It reminded so much of my first car and first love, the Mk1 Golf GTi. The 165 drove a little better for acceleration but no appreciable differences.
                  The 210 however, looks like being a step change. It's set up is much more boy-racer than its predecessors, the Racing being the exception of course (which, sadly, I've never driven).
                  All I know at the moment is that I'm finding any excuse to get out and drive. I'll have put a thousand miles on the clock before the week's out.

Comment

Originally posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
                    You buy a new one before they show any signs of breaking down, do you ? I do like the nose of the white one better, new one is so chromed out... The old one does look more aggressive with the grill beeing wide at the bottom compared to the new one.

Lookong very nice indeed, is it a full options (hifi, camera, etc)?
                    Not sure what you mean about the breaking down... never had a DS that's done that, maybe I'm just lucky? Like you, I'm torn over the new versus old front end but then again, I don't have to look at it. What I do like is that the car doesn't look as fast as it is which makes hunt the Beemer more fun and I can take it to a business meeting, not look like a chav and still be taken seriously by a client.
                    I've wanted one for over a year now but have had to wait for the PCP on the previous car to get to the 2 year point. So I was impatient and did the deal pronto when I found out that a red one, with the GT pack had just arrived in the UK. But that meant I had to accept the piano black dash. previusly I've always preferred the carbon fibre effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex111 View Post
                      ...the Performance DS hides it's grunt behind a deceptive facade... There's already been a few BMW and Audi drivers that have tried bullying me out of the way but have ended up wondering where I went all of a sudden!!!
                      I love this about my mine. Definitely surprises a few people. Great fun

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car.
                      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I like the wolf in sheep's clothing effect with mine for the same reasons Kat
                        sigpic

Comment

I know mines only the 115, but it has surprised alot of other drivers in beemers, mercs and audis when it keeps up with them, so it must be awesome after the remap on this engine. Having the thps and performance versions must be a great deal of fun.
                          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

That red color looks wicked. Might be my favorite for this model. Thanks for sharing and congratz on the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                            X