Say hello to Jasper the DS3.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to Jasper the DS3.......

Just taken these at work not the greatest back drop but here he is with lovely new chrome mirror covers fitted ........Jasper is what we as kids used to call wasp's....

No idea why all those characters are in mid sentence ...any way I can edit them out...?

Comment

Firstly, Jasper looks good with his new chrome mirrors - very nice. Secondly, only full members (or Ultra Prestige) can edit their own posts. It's one of the perks of becoming a paid member of the forum.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Firstly, Jasper looks good with his new chrome mirrors - very nice. Secondly, only full members (or Ultra Prestige) can edit their own posts. It's one of the perks of becoming a paid member of the forum.
        Actually, edit function seems to have vanished for me. Can only edit in the first 2 minutes or so then the button disappears.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

When I joined I payed by paypal well I thought I had ...how can I find out ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Cheers thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post

Actually, edit function seems to have vanished for me. Can only edit in the first 2 minutes or so then the button disappears.
              Oh yeah!! Same here Ben. I'm sure it wasn't like that before, or was it and I have just never noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynyrd Skynner View Post
                When I joined I payed by paypal well I thought I had ...how can I find out ...?
                You could send a message to one of the site admins. DangerousFish or WTF. They will be able to check for you.

Comment

My profile says prestige member....

Comment

Prestige means you've signed up with a verified account. Ultra Prestige is an optional yearly subscription to support the site and get access to exclusive discounts plus a few other bits and bobs like better profile customisation and a welcome pack for your first year.

Ultra Prestige is activated in User Settings > Subscriptions; so if you did that then you'll get bumped up soon. The admins usually check about once a week and activate any subscriptions purchased in that period. Bear with it, it'll happen!

As it is, I've raised the issue on the troubleshooting thread that the U.P. edit function is not working as it used to - there have been ongoing fixes happening since the recent forum update and some might interfere with other parts of the forum until another workaround is found.
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

ok thanks for that ,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X