X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenS View Post
    Looks lush!
    Cheers ben...she my wee beauty
    I dont know is anything else to do to it looks wise.
    Performance wise, it got more than enough for where i live, as we got 60mph speed cameras everywhere in south ayrshire ;(

Comment

Great looking Cabrio. Enjoy!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by bigj2552 View Post

Cheers ben...she my wee beauty
        I dont know is anything else to do to it looks wise.
        Performance wise, it got more than enough for where i live, as we got 60mph speed cameras everywhere in south ayrshire ;(
        Hi m8....i am to the fullest ...never had any roof free motoring in my life, so this was a complete novelty, and still is ever time
        i drive the car.
        The smell of the leather and roof down, it dont get much better than that...we for me anyhoo lol

Comment

Nice pics
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Will get more uploaded at weekend - only with the roof up, as it totally changes the look of this wee thing.
            Forgot to add...its the 165ps 1.6 thp one - nippy, nippy nippy

Comment

Great little car :-)). Got a thp155 Cabrio myself and its great fun now that sun is shining. Had a new roof last Nov when the car was 4 years old, luckily it was covered by the Citroen extended warranty which you should also be able to purchase when your car’s original 3 year warranty expires.

I reckon the Cabrio roof fails because the channels arent cleaned during a service and friction therefore increases. Ive got the Citroen service bulletin on this if you would like a copy to do it yourself or you could pay Citroen for the 1/2 hr labour it takes to do.

Happy driving. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Badger View Post
                Great little car :-)). Got a thp155 Cabrio myself and its great fun now that sun is shining. Had a new roof last Nov when the car was 4 years old, luckily it was covered by the Citroen extended warranty which you should also be able to purchase when your car’s original 3 year warranty expires.

I reckon the Cabrio roof fails because the channels arent cleaned during a service and friction therefore increases. Ive got the Citroen service bulletin on this if you would like a copy to do it yourself or you could pay Citroen for the 1/2 hr labour it takes to do.

Happy driving. Bill
                That be great bill - Please send it over
                Warranty, as per my other post, is now sorted - £229 per yr, till the car is 10yr old or 100,000 miles, which ever comes first.
                Renewable ever yr through Citroen direct .
                But i will only have this till it payed off in around 2 yr time, then use it to trade in for another 1 yr old ds3 - maybe !

Comment

Buying brand new is great n all, but you take some drop in price in the first yr so, i want some other bugger to get that, so mine holds
                  it value longer , without the initial drop

Comment

Originally posted by bigj2552 View Post

That be great bill - Please send it over
                    Warranty, as per my other post, is now sorted - £229 per yr, till the car is 10yr old or 100,000 miles, which ever comes first.
                    Renewable ever yr through Citroen direct .
                    But i will only have this till it payed off in around 2 yr time, then use it to trade in for another 1 yr old ds3 - maybe !
                    Hi, attachment too big to post here, so please PM me your email address so i can send it to you. All the best, Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X