new to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to site

not long got my DS3, so not got alot of pics at the moment, have a few things in mind on what im going to do

Hi and welcome Nizzmo. Cracking colour combo, looks very nice. What engine you got and what are your plans for it?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome Love that colour combination!
      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

i love the colour combination, thats what drew me to it firstly. did want petrol, but as i work in citroen, i see what issues the petrols have, so decided against it & went for the 1.6 diesel. Well ive had the rear windows tinted Limo, its awesome inside with windows blacked out, fitted my HID headlamp kit, going to remap it, just small steps for now hehehe

Comment

very nice, welcome to the Club

What issues did you see with the petrols then?
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

issues as in unable to get them through emission tests for mot test, miss-fires that we have been unable to sort & having to change engines, thats on 3 cylinder & 4 cylinder engines, plus up here where i stay there is not alot of petrol engines to be bought

Comment

Originally posted by Nizzmo View Post
              issues as in unable to get them through emission tests for mot test, miss-fires that we have been unable to sort & having to change engines, thats on 3 cylinder & 4 cylinder engines, plus up here where i stay there is not alot of petrol engines to be bought
              Emissions test would be Cat converter or fuelling controlled by ECU
              Cylinder issues are usually helped by a good Walnut blasting, possibly HPFP- or if its a Racing, the pistons break!
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post

Emissions test would be Cat converter or fuelling controlled by ECU
                Cylinder issues are usually helped by a good Walnut blasting, possibly HPFP- or if its a Racing, the pistons break!
                thats what we were thinking aswell, but after spending hours checking we found nothing, but still not able to pass emissions, it was very puzzling & after trying everything & contacting Citroen technical, it was them that told us to fit engine, car was off road for over a month while we were trying. im not trying to cause any problems here, thats just what has happened with us, so thats one of the reasons i opted for diesel & also that its free road tax lol

Comment

I had 2 THPs, but decided to go for an HDI this time, as no tax, and fuel economy better, and its not my only car

Ive just got a new Intercooler which I will fit soon, before getting a remap
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

yeah fuel economy is awesome in the HDI, the free road tax is great, im getting remap done first, as the car is supposed to be 92 HP, but im not convinced, as its got quite a bit of pull, more than i would of expected

Comment

performance air filter is a good call
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                      X