Limonchello The Second DSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limonchello The Second DSport

Here're first pics of my DS3. Have mede the first mod already - slightly debadged. =)))
    I call him Limonchello the Second because before DS3 i had C2 VTS in lemon yellow colour.

Love that subtle rebadging, my friend - I wish I 'd thought of doing that! - and the name is excellent too.

I see from your other thread that you have the yellow dash etc too - awesome - I bet it makes you grin every time you sit in it!

And I see from your first pic that Limonchello II has a little yellow friend. Hopefully they are different genders, and you'll be able to breed some little ones ....

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      Love that subtle rebadging, my friend - I wish I 'd thought of doing that! - and the name is excellent too.

I see from your other thread that you have the yellow dash etc too - awesome - I bet it makes you grin every time you sit in it!

And I see from your first pic that Limonchello II has a little yellow friend. Hopefully they are different genders, and you'll be able to breed some little ones ....
      That's correct mate - my girlfriend onws the other one. they're almost the same except for styling package.

Comment

His & hers ... fantastic!

My comment about breeding some little DS3s was more appropriate than I thought!

Comment

His & hers ... fantastic!

My comment about breeding some little DS3s was more appropriate than I thought!
          now i just need to figure out how to do that and after that I'll be rich =)))
          no doubt I'll share 1 or 2% for the idea .

Comment

Originally posted by mafioZi View Post
            now i just need to figure out how to do that and after that I'll be rich =)))
            no doubt I'll share 1 or 2% for the idea .
            You obviously drive a hard bargain!

Comment

You obviously drive a hard bargain!
              If he's going to be doing that breeding he's going to need a hard something!

:rolleyes:
              1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post

Trust you to lower the tone!

Comment

Trust you to lower the tone!
                  Always glad to be of service!
                  1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post

Giggedy...

Comment

Working...
                    X