Shark Grey/Carmen Red eHDI 110 LX12 ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mksal1 View Post
    What and where did you get the arieal from ????
    Ebay

BLACK BULLET BEE STING AERIAL ANTENNA MAST AM FM or similar there are loads listed to suit your taste.
    sigpic

Comment

Did another run down to Brighton today and met up with Chris_Blue See Brighton Run in the Sun Thread and averaged 60.5mpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	353919

No problems to report but do find the Front Passenger Airbag warning light to be a little annoying as it stays on for about what seems like 5 mins before it goes out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spe@rmint View Post
        Looks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!

This time next week shall hopefully be my turn!!
        Hey Spe@rmint long time no hear.......................................how goes it?
        sigpic

Comment

Love the rear light mods! Thinking about adding those to mine. Were they easy to fit?
          2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
          2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
          1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Originally posted by furryjen79 View Post
            Love the rear light mods! Thinking about adding those to mine. Were they easy to fit?
            Hi Jen

Yes they were, just make sure you follow the instructions that come with them, took about 10 mins to fit. Make sure the rear break light lenses are clean and be careful they use sticky tape and it is very sticky.

How is Monte?
            Last edited by AJ07; 15-04-2012, 17:22.
            sigpic

Comment

Just waiting on the call from my dealer to say my new head unit has arrived! The crackle when streaming music via Bluetooth is driving me mad so will be good to get sorted. Apparently because the car is so new it's taking a while. I've also noticed a little chip on the shiny black centre console that from its location I can only imagine happened when it was being fitted so they're going to look at that too when I take it in. Even with these niggles I still love the car to bits!!! :-)
              2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
              2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
              1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                Hey Spe@rmint long time no hear.......................................how goes it?
                Going just peachy AJ07, thanks for asking. Have now completed over 1100 miles and am loving it! Have invested in lots of cleaning goodies, and I actually quite enjoy it, there is a first!! So far so good!!
                2012 DS3 e-HDi 90 Airdream 95g DStyle
                Thorium Grey/Carmen Red/City Signature/Connecting Box

Comment

Originally posted by spe@rmint View Post
                  Going just peachy AJ07, thanks for asking. Have now completed over 1100 miles and am loving it! Have invested in lots of cleaning goodies, and I actually quite enjoy it, there is a first!! So far so good!!
                  Good. I am pleased so let us have some pics when you are able.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carried out some modest modifications but as far as it is going to go. I think!

Before[ATTACH=CONFIG]3375[/ATTACH]After[ATTACH=CONFIG]3376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3377[/ATTACH]

And[ATTACH=CONFIG]3378[/ATTACH]
                    Too late more modifications applied today and now that is definitely it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0230.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	353948Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0231.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	353949

Oh and almost forgot have done 1100 miles as of today and she is almost run in now
                    Last edited by AJ07; 27-04-2012, 18:26.
                    sigpic

Comment

Car looks great and love this Colour! :cool:
                      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

No problems to report but do find the Front Passenger Airbag warning light to be a little annoying as it stays on for about what seems like 5 mins before it goes out.
                        Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                        Here's the page from the owners handbook.

I think its something to remind you if you have put a baby seat in the passenger seat that the airbag is active?! :| I may have made that up, but I know its supposed to stay illuminated
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                          I think its something to remind you if you have put a baby seat in the passenger seat that the airbag is active?! :| I may have made that up, but I know its supposed to stay illuminated
                          I know. It is to remind absent minded mothers, but I am getting used to it now.
                          sigpic

Comment

The light stays on for as long as the airbag system is being armed, once the light goes out then the airbag is fully active. It's quite normally for the light to stay on for a while and this happens in many of the other Citroen models.

If the Passenger airbag is disabled then this light will stay on until the system is re-armed.
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                              The light stays on for as long as the airbag system is being armed, once the light goes out then the airbag is fully active. It's quite normally for the light to stay on for a while and this happens in many of the other Citroen models.

If the Passenger airbag is disabled then this light will stay on until the system is re-armed.
                              Cheers Bigfeet. I assumed that was the case anyway but I am getting used to it. How I love this car!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi, Mine crackles when streaming via Bluetooth. Have you discussed it with the dealers yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X